Reviews for From Edo, With Love
Me chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Good job. It was a good read.
phases.equal.fanfics chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
omg this is adorable! haha nice answer Jin :P aww but i feelbad for Mugen now!
Glimmerine chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
That was...so great! It almost made me cry. I really love your writing style. Your descriptions were really interesting! Over all, one of the best fics I've ever read.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
"The evening was an adolescent slut, playing footsie with the setting sun as it stroked the rising moon and eyeing the hot piece of ass making his way over the bridge."

Can I just say that I'm almost positive that that is the SINGLE greatest line I have ever read in a fanfiction EVER? At least top 3. I actually spat out my drink. LOL And Mugen's short spiel about growing his own ponytail...god. XD

But this whole thing is so well written! I stumbled upon this by chance but I'm definitely going to check out the rest of your stuff now! So wonderful 3
Readers-Section chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Beautiful piece of writing, this...I love how the boat scene gains so much importance, and quite correctly so.
0animelover0 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
the story is amazing!

but in my opinion it goes like jin-fuu-mugen

the last episodes i made me think like that
Cal reflector chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
You capture the characters' emotions wonderfully! I can easily picture Mugen's shift from ecstasy to dark disappointment.

I'm even more impressed by how well you took one scene (albeit a great scene, from one of my favorite episodes of that wonderful series) and extrapolated so much from it, making a small detail from canon work for you in a profound and inventive way. I could feel Fuu's anger and conviction when she said she would take the last step towards Jin. Fantastic writing!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
aww
Nicola chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I loved it. I love your writing style, too. XD

It should've ended with MugenFuu though. :3
Luv4Uncas chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
C'mon Fuu...heart Mugen back! You know you want to! If you can you should write another that involves FuuxMugen!
seven of fanfiction chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Very sweet. I love the Jin-Fuu pairing. Hope you will write some more of them.
Lixie Lorn chapter 1 . 7/5/2010