Reviews for Cold Reception
CallMeButLove chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
First - I am sorry not to have done this sooner! I've been well, distracted...very distracted.

Second - This chapter, like the others is just fantastic! I am seriously loving the dynamic between Nigel and Wally. The 'rock-paper-scissors' bit had me in stitches!

Third - I really liked Chad's entrance at the end. Such high drama, and exactly the right dose of bitterness. All in all, just a really phenomenal piece of work, keep it up!
madier1095 chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
Yay! Next chapter please! :D I'm glad Numbuh One is staying for a little longer!
MusicPeaceAndCheese chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
YAY! :D haha I almost fan girl screamed when I noticed this chapter was up, but we have company over xD Still, it was amazing. I seriously thought the end part was Hoagie though, and I was positive when it talked about the girl he liked not caring about him. I thought he was talking about Numbuh 5 xD

I guess I'm a bit clueless though :P haha

UPDATE ASAP!
MusicPeaceAndCheese chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Sad chapter! Poor Wally has been through a lot. Now it seems like it's just him and Kuki left.. :( UPDATE ASAP!
madier1095 chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
Wow. I'm excited about this story. Please keep going. I hate it when people do that, but I must confess I too have done the same thing. Oh well... Anyways, Awesome story! ;)
Iamapotato chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
I LOVE THIS! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! But what happened to chapter 4? I LOVE THIS!AHH!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Seriously I am checking like every hour. UPDATE!
MusicPeaceAndCheese chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
Where did Chapter Four go? D:

Just began reading this, it's amazing so far! I need to read more! :D Update ASAP and bring back chapter 4! xD
MiravsStella chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
My guess? If it's someone Numbuh One doesn't expect... I'd say the Traitor's Rachel.
pandaisthename chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
Oh MY! i honestly love this story so far :] Good luck writing the rest.
asd'viers.dfga chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
This chapter made me happy. :]

We finally get to meet Wally! I really like the interaction between Wally and Nigel, and look forward to finding out more about what happened while Nigel was away. Keep up the good writing!
Azmarsonic chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
And to think Wally wasnt cool enough!

MAN! I'm totally loving this story! its too damn suspenful though! grr i wanna know what happens next and what happened to the others! xP

Anyway, please update soon, i can't wait!
Rachpop chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
Go Joey! You freaked out the bald Brit! *Joey takes off his diaper and starts dancing* ugh Joey, only do that when Wallys around okay…

Wow, wally's mom is really oblivious… and I mean she couldn't even remember the bald kid her eldest son used to hang out with…

WHAT THE CRUD HAPPENED TO HOAGIE! AND ABBY DOESNT TALK WITH KUKI! WHAT KIND OF WORLD DO WE LIVE IN?

update soon :)
QueenoftheWitches chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
amazing, please continue! i can't wait til chapter 5!
x-WritingParadox-x chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
I am so anxious for the next is super amazing, 't wait to see what type of "accident" Numbuh Two was really is too good.
CallMeButLove chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
WOW! You really are trying to torture me aren't you? I am so hooked on this story it's frightening! The drama of it all, and the mystery... Oh and I truly love the way you write Nigel! He is so perfectly Nigel, and I love it. I'm glad he is starting to think now... It's about time. Poor Wally! He has been lonely, but now I am more worried about Hoagie. What happened to him? I can't wait to read more about all of them. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »