Reviews for Cold Reception
sandystar2k chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
you know what that was freaking awesome

you know what would being funny if this was a fan fic on # 1 and #5 and #5 was the traitor
Rachpop chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Either Ace or Wally is Kuki's bf… AND IT WAS NUMBUH 74.239! But what is his motive? And is he working with Abby, Rachel, or Cree? want to read more so update soon!
CallMeButLove chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Oh, you are most definitely 'doing it right' as you put it! I love the suspense and I think Nigel's paratrooper routine was classic. He was so beautifully arrogant (in that good Nigel-esque sort of way), and just perfectly Nigel. I love it! Keep this going please, I am really hooked!
QueenoftheWitches chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
please hurry with the updates! i love this!
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
This is getting interesting...UPDATE SOON~!
sandystar2k chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
please, please please WRITE MORE!
sandystar2k chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
i have not read it yet but it sounds awesome
asd'viers.dfga chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
This is definitely not a "rushed piece of crap." I love your writing style! The S.H.A.D.E.S. thing was really neat.

Before this story I could've never imagined Numbuh 3 as Supreme Leader, but you did an amazing job at keeping it believable. Keep up the good writing!
CallMeButLove chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
This is so good! I am really very intrigued to see what on earth has been happening and especially to see if Nigel actually leaves them behind again or not. I have so many questions! Argh! But that's what makes it fun. I really like your writing style, I can see this playing out in my mind like a TV screen, it's truly well written. Please update soon!
x-WritingParadox-x chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Oh my goodness!Pleas update ASAP!This is too good.
QueenoftheWitches chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
please update soon! i love this!
CallMeButLove chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Please don't wait too long to update! This is really interesting. I am loving it so far! Nigel is my favorite character, so this is great. Nice work!
Mercy4.8 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Great 't wait till you update.

Does Numbuh 1 like Rachel or Abby