Reviews for Cold Reception
Iamapotato chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
I LOVE THIS! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! But what happened to chapter 4? I LOVE THIS!AHH!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Seriously I am checking like every hour. UPDATE!
MusicPeaceAndCheese chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
Where did Chapter Four go? D:

Just began reading this, it's amazing so far! I need to read more! :D Update ASAP and bring back chapter 4! xD
MiravsStella chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
My guess? If it's someone Numbuh One doesn't expect... I'd say the Traitor's Rachel.
pandaisthename chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
Oh MY! i honestly love this story so far :] Good luck writing the rest.
asd'viers.dfga chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
This chapter made me happy. :]

We finally get to meet Wally! I really like the interaction between Wally and Nigel, and look forward to finding out more about what happened while Nigel was away. Keep up the good writing!
Azmarsonic chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
And to think Wally wasnt cool enough!

MAN! I'm totally loving this story! its too damn suspenful though! grr i wanna know what happens next and what happened to the others! xP

Anyway, please update soon, i can't wait!
Rachpop chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
Go Joey! You freaked out the bald Brit! *Joey takes off his diaper and starts dancing* ugh Joey, only do that when Wallys around okay…

Wow, wally's mom is really oblivious… and I mean she couldn't even remember the bald kid her eldest son used to hang out with…

WHAT THE CRUD HAPPENED TO HOAGIE! AND ABBY DOESNT TALK WITH KUKI! WHAT KIND OF WORLD DO WE LIVE IN?

update soon :)
QueenoftheWitches chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
amazing, please continue! i can't wait til chapter 5!
x-WritingParadox-x chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
I am so anxious for the next is super amazing, 't wait to see what type of "accident" Numbuh Two was really is too good.
CallMeButLove chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
WOW! You really are trying to torture me aren't you? I am so hooked on this story it's frightening! The drama of it all, and the mystery... Oh and I truly love the way you write Nigel! He is so perfectly Nigel, and I love it. I'm glad he is starting to think now... It's about time. Poor Wally! He has been lonely, but now I am more worried about Hoagie. What happened to him? I can't wait to read more about all of them. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
sandystar2k chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
you know what that was freaking awesome

you know what would being funny if this was a fan fic on # 1 and #5 and #5 was the traitor
Rachpop chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Either Ace or Wally is Kuki's bf… AND IT WAS NUMBUH 74.239! But what is his motive? And is he working with Abby, Rachel, or Cree? want to read more so update soon!
CallMeButLove chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Oh, you are most definitely 'doing it right' as you put it! I love the suspense and I think Nigel's paratrooper routine was classic. He was so beautifully arrogant (in that good Nigel-esque sort of way), and just perfectly Nigel. I love it! Keep this going please, I am really hooked!
QueenoftheWitches chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
please hurry with the updates! i love this!
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
This is getting interesting...UPDATE SOON~!
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »