Reviews for Cold Reception
Gijinka Renamon chapter 13 . 3/21/2015
Ack, what's with all the good fics taking forever to be updated?! ...sorry, it's just that I tend to get a bit impatient...
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
That long last review was mine, sorry I thought I was logged in, guess not.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
I'm pretty sure Rachal is the traitor. I was just thinking about how a conversation would go if someone asked if Nigel liked the GKND, then I thought how he could bring up the whole no decommissioning thing, which made me think about the Important Ones and how they were talking about being a kid forever. Nigel said something along the lines of they weren't looking for the cure to adulthood, they just wanted immortality. That got me wondering about how Nigel never saw them. So, I guess I'm wondering, are the Important Ones actually adults, and is that part of the information she has about the GKND? I really like your story! Thanks if you actually read all that, sorry I know it's kind of long and rambly (sp?)...
5 years of fun chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
Will we ever get a new chapter?
Kid Eternity chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
PLEASE. UPDATE. SOON!
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
why is she doing this anyway?
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
what's so special about the pipe?
Sladejoker chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
I love this story Hopefully you'll continue it one day. I really wanna know how everything goes down. I'm especially curious about what happened to Hoagie. I feel really bad for Nigel. Everyone is so angry at him but he left because he thought it was the right thing to do.
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
kuki as leader... wow...
hmm if I remember correctly, Numbah 5 was the oldest of sector V followed by Numbah 1 then I think 2 (just a guess on him) and I am pretty sure numbah 4 was the youngest of them, but they were pretty similar in age hmm even without any possible approaching-speed-of-light stuff, she has still got to be on her last leg as an operative (though she does keep her memories thanks to father's meddling), and numbah five is already out (though probably a teen operative) that is unless you as author say different of course,
strike that, I went and re read a portion of it, in your world kuki is the youngest

also you typo-ed on the number of the alien chick, the first time you wrote it you had her as a 9 while the other times you put her at 8

who is her boyfriend (#4?) and why is he worried?

why are they in a desert

also, the rouge agent... it's 365 isn't it
carlottr78 chapter 14 . 7/18/2012
Ok, so, just so you know, if you're reading this um, whatever your real name happens to be, this is a review of all the chapters you've written. And I'm going to sum them up for you with only a few words. THIS IS AWESOME. I'm bloody serious, this fanfiction has to be one of the best stories I have ever read, and I actually decided to connect my google account just so I could write out this review, and you're pretty fucking awesome if you've successfully made me stop being lazy butt and connect my google account to this website just to review something. AT AROUND 11 AT NIGHT. YOU SIR, ARE AWESOME. But I digress, let's get to my thoughts on your story, which should be pretty obvious now after reading this main little "introduction".

What really amazes me on this piece of work is how you were able to take such a silly and bright concept, and turn it into something very serious and dark, not every single human on this huge spinning rock has the ability to do that successfully. What also amazes me is how much you explored the personalities of the characters this wonderful show has given us, and showed lots of growth and amazing characterization development for them. For example, making Numbuh 4 a vigilante, secretly helping Numbuh 3 from the sidelines, or making Numbuh 3 grow much more serious after Sector V went their separate ways, and also making her result to calling Chad to make the mission much harder for Numbuh 1, which leads me to one of my favourite parts of this wonderful story. Chad's conversation with Numbuh 1 after they get out of the car. Holy crap was that an amazing piece of work, and it also fits with Chad's personality very well, I mean, who wouldn't eventually grow tired of defeating evil after being traumatized by something that happens on the job like death, that's a very well done part of the story.

It also amazes me that although you've made so many changes to the story that always has had just one general plot, with some minor twists, by making it into this very complex and heart wrenching story of love and betrayal(I will get to that later), you've been able to keep the heart of the KND universe intact. Sure you've made a lot of the characters change, but they change very appropriately to the situation you give them. Which to me, is something that isn't really done in a few other fanfictions I've read, and that to me, makes your story stand out a lot.

Lastly, it amazes me how you were able to make this story about kids defeating adult tyranny actually very emotional. I actually got very invested in these new forms of the characters, and it really made me sad when Rachel throws Nigel out of the vehicle they were using, and how it must have really broken their hearts when that happened. I mean, Rachel doesn't want to do what she's doing, but for some reason she has to, even resorting to bringing Father into the mix.

In short, what I'm trying to say is, this is a (excuse my profanity) FUCKING AMAZING STORY. The characters, the plot, the atmosphere, just absolutely amazing. But...there's one flaw with it. IT HASN'T BEEN FINISHED, AND YOU LEFT IT AT THE WORST PLACE TO JUST END IT.

"The Tommy needs a favor..."

I NEARLY SCREAMED WHEN I READ THIS LINE, I NEARLY DID. AS SOON AS I READ THAT LINE, I KNEW (sorry again...) THAT SHIT WAS GOING TO GO DOWN. THIS STORY IS AMAZING, AND I REALLY WOULD LOVE FOR IT TO BE FINISHED. So...I don't know if you're reading this author person whoever you may be, but please, if you do read this. Please finish this fantastic fanfiction, it will make a currently 14 year old in Canada very, Very, VERY *fathers flames erupt from skin* HAPPY IF YOU JUST DAMN FINISH THIS FANFICTION. And with that said, I'll just stop typing now, have a nice day, and seriously, I really hope you finish this.
rweasleys chapter 14 . 5/19/2012
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS NOW! PLEASE! D;

its too good. like wow.

the twists and the cliffhangers are seriously brilliant.

AL;KDSJLFKDJSF! rachel D; i knew she was the evil one. i hope she becomes good though or something :(

OH AND PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE, LIKE I'M BEGGING YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW, I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING. EVERY TIME I CLICK THE NEXT CHAPTER BUTTON I'M JUST LIKE WAITING FOR PATTON AND FANNY. JUST WAITING. YOU HAVE TO INCLUDE THEM AL;SDKJFLASDJFLSDKFJLASDKJF PLEASE D;

okay i love this. goodbye.

update soon, or i'll find you.
Pikachu4Prezident chapter 14 . 4/7/2012
Oh...my...god... This is AMAZING!

Seriously, how in the world are you able to craft something as masterful as this! I was not expecting a double whammy plot twist with Numbuh 5, and then Rachel! You are truly a master of your work and I hope to see more (provided whatever chapters you have remaining get finished right now, given that the last update was back in 2011)!

And "The Tommy Returns"...now THAT is gonna be for the tabloids. XD
VFR6 chapter 14 . 2/22/2012
Huh, judging by the date it was published and last updated, it all took a year or so to get to chapter 14. It is now 2012, Feb 22nd, is there any hope for this gorgeous piece of story to get updated? I hope 362/1 can end things on a, good term. I really do. Their, erm, budding romance is what I rooted for in KND series. It, somehow reawaken Ash/Misty ship that got me into FF in the first place.
JDH1080 chapter 14 . 8/13/2011
Oh man this is getting good. I knew from the beginning that Rachel was the traitor, but i didnt expect this who story to get so complex, really bravo, bravo. I want nothing more than to see this amazing story play out.
MaxandFang101 chapter 14 . 2/19/2011
Obby obby do bop, obby obby do bop, agent Tommy! X) Yay! They're gonna save Hoagie! Ooooh! And Lee is gonna be there too, right?
158 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »