Reviews for Cold Reception
souhoku chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
Eevee Blossom iz lazy chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
Omg the end line waz my favorite

"The Tommy needs a favor..." EPIC!
OriginalDemigodSuperspy chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
Dude, I practically had seizure when I saw that you'd updated! This is was so epic. I like how Nigel seems to be emerging himself into business to keep from thinking about his feelings, and how Rachel's going completely off the reservation now. But the part that gave me actual /chills/ was The Tommy. Be very proud of the stack of awesome upon which you now sit. XD
souhoku chapter 13 . 1/31/2011

I swear. Really well-written and great characterization and really really really amazing plot and I seriously loved everything about it! Poor Hoagie. Seriously. Him refusing a chilli dog? His favourite food? Wow. And poor Tommy.

And the whole Reboot thing. Wow.

I honestly don't have a single complaint about this fic. I just really love it. It's strange because I don't even like the whole 1/362 pairing. :o

I loved the 3/4-ness though in this fic. That was extremely cute. Everyone's feelings/emotions in this fic are so...intense. It's just amazing, really. The way you've written all this.

I honestly don't have anything else to say, except for the fact that this was so interesting and perfect and you kept me reading for 2 hours straight and I really can't wait to see what happens next. I hope you update soon!
LoversForeverTogether chapter 13 . 12/23/2010
Yay! You updated on my birthday! And I totally love this story! Haven't gotten to read it until now though, my computer broke. Please update quickly! :)
numbuh 8 knd chapter 13 . 12/21/2010
GREAT STORY! hope you make the next part of the story as soon as you can, but take your time, I especially like the Rachel being evil thing, that adds a HUGE twist! And Hoagie being crazy, if Nigel ever runs into him, I wonder what his reaction will be, keep writing!:)
JelissaLark chapter 13 . 12/3/2010
Yes! Another chapter! :) I feel so sorry for poor Nigel. And Rachel probably is feeling the exact same way. And now Father is into the mix? And we still don't even know what happened to poor Hoagie. Although, I'm guessing it's Father-related. . . Hopefully things will clear up. How many more chapters are you planning to make?
MiravsStella chapter 13 . 11/28/2010
Whoo! Love the whole evil, mastermind Rachel. Of course, we don't yet know if she's really evil...

We're approaching the climax, and no one's sure what's right and wrong anymore. Love it!
Eevee Blossom chapter 13 . 11/24/2010
lol Rachel called Father a asshole_
NinjaSheik chapter 13 . 11/24/2010
Rachpop chapter 13 . 11/24/2010
Hahaha, George in the Jungle reference. :)

“falling in love with a child who was never supposed to grow up.”

This is a reference to tmcala’s “Just Like Him”, right?

Oh My Chocolate Fudge Poptarts. Hoagie. Refused. A. Chilidog! His favorite food ever in the history of KND! I mean, besides Nurse Claiborne’s Apple Crumbles with pink eye crust and mucus filling.

And poor Tommy, he doesn’t want to see his brother so mentally insane trying to figure out the simplest equations. What would happen if Tommy filled in the answers with the number 1? Or Nigel’s name? Hoagie would probably freak.

The Important Ones want to KILL Numbuh 362! OO and get rid of the Earth KND as we know it! The last reboot lasted almost 100 years! But you probably already know this. All because they wouldn’t let girls in the KND! They planned the Al a Mode! They set up Numbuh 19th century’s troops to become human popsicles until Numbuh 30,000 BC and his excavation team could un-ice cream-ify them and Numbuh 86 decommission them!

Lizzie wasn’t lying when she told Father that she wasn’t dating Nigel anymore, But this just shows us that Father has lost all marbles he had remaining in is head :D

I can’t wait until the next update, but take your time, kay? It was totally worth the wait for this bad boy :D
tmcala chapter 13 . 11/23/2010
Nigel Uno is probably the only person who would ever have a completely logical internal monologue going on when he was freefalling.

And, I'm not sure if you planned the George of the Jungle-ness with the tree, but that's what I thought of at least.

And Hoagie. Hoagie, Hoagie, Hoagie. I have been waiting FOREVER to find out what happened with Hoagie, and I'm just going to say it was sooo worth the wait. Mathematicallyinsane!Hoagie is wonderful. In every sense of the word. I really like that you chose to have Hoagie be the crazy one because first off, nobody ever chooses him, and second, he's already the nerdiest so the whole number thing just fits. I can just picture him leaning over that desk with cracked goggles and- OH! You are just amazing.

Then you go and add in the whole "Nigel has the fate of the entire Earth KND on his shoulders" plot twist. I really want to see how this ends, but for sure take your time :)) I love it!

madier1095 chapter 13 . 11/23/2010
Definetly worth the wait. I feel bad for numbuh 2. And I still can't believe it was Rachel...
x-WritingParadox-x chapter 13 . 11/23/2010
Soooooooooooooooooooo worth the wait. Now I just can't wait for the next chapter. Seriously, Nigel's deadline has been shortened? That just sucks. Rachel,seriously? You're teaming up with Father? More info about Hoagiepure win! :D I loved this chapter. It was much anticipated after the last chapter with Rachel pushing them down into the storm. I was telling my close that this story is getting close to a closing, but as I reached the last line I realized that there must be so much more left to this fan fiction, and that's a good thing. Keep writing and never let your creativity and suspense run out, Phenon.
angelraider chapter 13 . 11/23/2010
Oh, you are amazing. Absolutely amazing. ONE! Numbuh 2. I can NOT wait for where that's going and if you let me down on that...sleep with your eyes open. TWO. Nigel's thoughts on Rachel. That was just...excellent. The fact that he's just so...confused about everything and Abby, even in like, the three seconds we see her, was amazing. I love Abby. I'm actually gonna write a oneshot about here. Hmph. Three! Rachel's inner voice who I've dubbed '362', because let's face it. The Supreme Leader of yesteryear would have slapped Rachel silly.

I love it.

And Tommy is SUCH a beautiful touch! Absolutely amazing! And I love how all the equations I sorta teared up a little. Four is for FATHER. And his sympathy. I always sorta liked him, even if I put him as a bad guy. I mean, he's pretty awesome in his own way. And, why, if Infinity KNEW about Rachel, would he want Nigel, of all people, to go down to capture her, hmmm? Can't wait for that either. XD

I want more of this. I WANT MORE NOW. So...go write. NOW.

150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »