Reviews for Cold Reception
JDH1080 chapter 14 . 8/13/2011
Oh man this is getting good. I knew from the beginning that Rachel was the traitor, but i didnt expect this who story to get so complex, really bravo, bravo. I want nothing more than to see this amazing story play out.
MaxandFang101 chapter 14 . 2/19/2011
Obby obby do bop, obby obby do bop, agent Tommy! X) Yay! They're gonna save Hoagie! Ooooh! And Lee is gonna be there too, right?
JelissaLark chapter 14 . 2/14/2011
YES! A new update! So happy to see that you're still writing. I love reading your story. It has such a nice blend or romance/action/suspence/ and just overall awesome-ness. Terrific job! And keep writing! :)
Ulathon chapter 14 . 2/6/2011
Yay - The Tommy is back! Even better: Numbuh Phenon is back on his epic creation. I must admit that when I read your story I tend to hum the theme from "The Dark Knight", the level of suspense justifies it.

It seems that I am not the only one who watched the cartoon and thought that people were not half as afraid of Rachel McKenzie as they should be. It tends to be masked because she mostly does paperwork and has Numbuh 86 to do the terrifying-of-others, but you do NOT want that level of willpower and determination directed against you.

Does this story tie in with "Reassignment" - I am thinking about Abby's grudge against Rachel and her attachment to the sunglasses?
Knight of Renaissance Light chapter 14 . 2/6/2011
So cool! And it only took this long to do? Impressive! But please, update soon!
madier1095 chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
Finally! (Sorry, that's all I could really think to say about how long I've waited...)

Even though it's been like forever since you updated, this is still my favorite fanfic. And it just gets better and better, so if you have to take your time you should.
x-WritingParadox-x chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
You do realize that you are the king of KND fan fiction?

You add so much suspense, emotions, romance, adventure, and everything, but you don't do it in such an extent that it drags the story and shows no promise. No, your story is well-timed and well placed together. You toy with the character's emotions in a way that creates suspense and intrigue which causes an event to happen. I don't know how you do it but you do. Boy, you don't know how much I envy your writing skills.

I am anticipating the next chapter. What's Tommy's plan? Excuse me, The Tommy's. What was the deal with 74.239 and 362? Is Numbuh 65.3 going to discover the truth of what's really going on? WILL NUMBUH 5 EVER GIVE NUMBUH 1 HIS SUNGLASSES BACK? I'm seriously loving this. the whole story is basically about sector v getting back together even though they can't, and they have to capture a dear friend in order to keep the KND alive. If they don't capture her then the entire Knd will be gone. It makes me think, what will happen with Nigel if the entire KND reboots? Yes, I am thinking on how this story will end. Leave me be. I can tell that you have many chapters left so I'm not rushing you to the last chapter. In fact, I want many more chapters to come after this. seiously, if I could pick only one fan fic to become a movie it would be this one.

Upsate soon.
NinjaSheik chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
AWESOME~! UPDATE SOON~!
angelraider chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
So, when I saw this in my inbox, I yelled 'HOW DARE HE UPDATE BEFORE ME!' but shrugged that off fairly quickly. XD This was awesome, as always man! Totally awesome! I wanna know what's up with 74.239 and Rachel, and what Tommy's plan is!

God dam-it's a short review. Sorry. :P
ryt-'nd-Run13 chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
YOU UPDATED! (happy dance) I LOVE YOUR STORY...it's like a perfect mesh of everything I wanted for a fic. You have mad skills when it comes to writting. This story is so intense you could make it into a BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE! ...I'll be waiting for the next chap:)
souhoku chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
I NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Eevee Blossom iz lazy chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
Omg the end line waz my favorite

"The Tommy needs a favor..." EPIC!
OriginalDemigodSuperspy chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
Dude, I practically had seizure when I saw that you'd updated! This is was so epic. I like how Nigel seems to be emerging himself into business to keep from thinking about his feelings, and how Rachel's going completely off the reservation now. But the part that gave me actual /chills/ was The Tommy. Be very proud of the stack of awesome upon which you now sit. XD
souhoku chapter 13 . 1/31/2011
OH GOD, THIS WAS, LIKE, AMAZING!

I swear. Really well-written and great characterization and really really really amazing plot and I seriously loved everything about it! Poor Hoagie. Seriously. Him refusing a chilli dog? His favourite food? Wow. And poor Tommy.

And the whole Reboot thing. Wow.

I honestly don't have a single complaint about this fic. I just really love it. It's strange because I don't even like the whole 1/362 pairing. :o

I loved the 3/4-ness though in this fic. That was extremely cute. Everyone's feelings/emotions in this fic are so...intense. It's just amazing, really. The way you've written all this.

I honestly don't have anything else to say, except for the fact that this was so interesting and perfect and you kept me reading for 2 hours straight and I really can't wait to see what happens next. I hope you update soon!
LoversForeverTogether chapter 13 . 12/23/2010
Yay! You updated on my birthday! And I totally love this story! Haven't gotten to read it until now though, my computer broke. Please update quickly! :)
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »