Reviews for Cold Reception
rweasleys chapter 14 . 5/19/2012
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS NOW! PLEASE! D;

its too good. like wow.

the twists and the cliffhangers are seriously brilliant.

AL;KDSJLFKDJSF! rachel D; i knew she was the evil one. i hope she becomes good though or something :(

OH AND PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE, LIKE I'M BEGGING YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW, I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING. EVERY TIME I CLICK THE NEXT CHAPTER BUTTON I'M JUST LIKE WAITING FOR PATTON AND FANNY. JUST WAITING. YOU HAVE TO INCLUDE THEM AL;SDKJFLASDJFLSDKFJLASDKJF PLEASE D;

okay i love this. goodbye.

update soon, or i'll find you.
Pikachu4Prezident chapter 14 . 4/7/2012
Oh...my...god... This is AMAZING!

Seriously, how in the world are you able to craft something as masterful as this! I was not expecting a double whammy plot twist with Numbuh 5, and then Rachel! You are truly a master of your work and I hope to see more (provided whatever chapters you have remaining get finished right now, given that the last update was back in 2011)!

And "The Tommy Returns"...now THAT is gonna be for the tabloids. XD
VFR6 chapter 14 . 2/22/2012
Huh, judging by the date it was published and last updated, it all took a year or so to get to chapter 14. It is now 2012, Feb 22nd, is there any hope for this gorgeous piece of story to get updated? I hope 362/1 can end things on a, good term. I really do. Their, erm, budding romance is what I rooted for in KND series. It, somehow reawaken Ash/Misty ship that got me into FF in the first place.
JDH1080 chapter 14 . 8/13/2011
Oh man this is getting good. I knew from the beginning that Rachel was the traitor, but i didnt expect this who story to get so complex, really bravo, bravo. I want nothing more than to see this amazing story play out.
MaxandFang101 chapter 14 . 2/19/2011
Obby obby do bop, obby obby do bop, agent Tommy! X) Yay! They're gonna save Hoagie! Ooooh! And Lee is gonna be there too, right?
JelissaLark chapter 14 . 2/14/2011
YES! A new update! So happy to see that you're still writing. I love reading your story. It has such a nice blend or romance/action/suspence/ and just overall awesome-ness. Terrific job! And keep writing! :)
Ulathon chapter 14 . 2/6/2011
Yay - The Tommy is back! Even better: Numbuh Phenon is back on his epic creation. I must admit that when I read your story I tend to hum the theme from "The Dark Knight", the level of suspense justifies it.

It seems that I am not the only one who watched the cartoon and thought that people were not half as afraid of Rachel McKenzie as they should be. It tends to be masked because she mostly does paperwork and has Numbuh 86 to do the terrifying-of-others, but you do NOT want that level of willpower and determination directed against you.

Does this story tie in with "Reassignment" - I am thinking about Abby's grudge against Rachel and her attachment to the sunglasses?
Knight of Renaissance Light chapter 14 . 2/6/2011
So cool! And it only took this long to do? Impressive! But please, update soon!
madier1095 chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
Finally! (Sorry, that's all I could really think to say about how long I've waited...)

Even though it's been like forever since you updated, this is still my favorite fanfic. And it just gets better and better, so if you have to take your time you should.
x-WritingParadox-x chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
You do realize that you are the king of KND fan fiction?

You add so much suspense, emotions, romance, adventure, and everything, but you don't do it in such an extent that it drags the story and shows no promise. No, your story is well-timed and well placed together. You toy with the character's emotions in a way that creates suspense and intrigue which causes an event to happen. I don't know how you do it but you do. Boy, you don't know how much I envy your writing skills.

I am anticipating the next chapter. What's Tommy's plan? Excuse me, The Tommy's. What was the deal with 74.239 and 362? Is Numbuh 65.3 going to discover the truth of what's really going on? WILL NUMBUH 5 EVER GIVE NUMBUH 1 HIS SUNGLASSES BACK? I'm seriously loving this. the whole story is basically about sector v getting back together even though they can't, and they have to capture a dear friend in order to keep the KND alive. If they don't capture her then the entire Knd will be gone. It makes me think, what will happen with Nigel if the entire KND reboots? Yes, I am thinking on how this story will end. Leave me be. I can tell that you have many chapters left so I'm not rushing you to the last chapter. In fact, I want many more chapters to come after this. seiously, if I could pick only one fan fic to become a movie it would be this one.

Upsate soon.
NinjaSheik chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
AWESOME~! UPDATE SOON~!
angelraider chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
So, when I saw this in my inbox, I yelled 'HOW DARE HE UPDATE BEFORE ME!' but shrugged that off fairly quickly. XD This was awesome, as always man! Totally awesome! I wanna know what's up with 74.239 and Rachel, and what Tommy's plan is!

God dam-it's a short review. Sorry. :P
ryt-'nd-Run13 chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
YOU UPDATED! (happy dance) I LOVE YOUR STORY...it's like a perfect mesh of everything I wanted for a fic. You have mad skills when it comes to writting. This story is so intense you could make it into a BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE! ...I'll be waiting for the next chap:)
souhoku chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
I NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Eevee Blossom iz lazy chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
Omg the end line waz my favorite

"The Tommy needs a favor..." EPIC!
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »