Reviews for Cold Reception
Sissi chapter 12 . 11/6/2010
omg i KNEW it was rachel. Alright so first i thought she was the one nigel was meeting when he first came to earth. Then i thought she was the traitor. But then abby came up and im like holy chizz this is not happening, and when she said she had to get to him before the other girl did i thot it was rachel again. Im so strange; i love the 1/362 pairing, but i was praying that she was the traitor...person...i get way too into these things. :P XD
x-WritingParadox-x chapter 12 . 11/5/2010
I've been reading chapter 12 over the past two days only because I have been unable to reach the computer. I am very...UGH! I don't even know what to say. Once I finished reading the last line last night I was runnign around the house like a maniac. I can't beleive it! She's the traitor! Ah!

Nigel was so oblivious to it too. -_- Through the entire chap, I was thinking Abby only because of what Rachel was telling Nigel, but I could smell something fishy...Then-BAM!-it's not Abby. Also, wth? Why did Rachel just do that to them? Uh! I am so mad right now.

Update soon
tmcala chapter 12 . 11/4/2010
You know those people who read the end of the book first? I'm one of those people. So, when I first saw you posted this I had to leave for cheerleading in like 5 minutes, I read the reviews. And then I was tired that night...excuses excuses. Basically sorry this took forever.

I want to take Rachel's head and squish it. And after that I'll give you a huge round of applause for creating Evil!Rachel. Because she's smart and a seductress and still kind of our normal Rachel. Now, I kind of need to know why she went traitor. I knew it wasn't Abby...I don't really know how. And, Hoagie, what in the world is up with Hoagie? In the next chapter perhaps? I can't wait :D

Terra
JelissaLark chapter 12 . 11/4/2010
I know it's kind of mean for me to say this, but I'm SOO happy the traitor turned out to be Rachel. I was SO happy. Not that I don't like Rachel, and all. It's just that I REALLY REALLY didn't want it to be Abby or Hoagie. Thank gosh. . . I can't wait until you write another chapter. You seem to be taking so long, but then again this chapter was pretty long, so it might have been worth the wait. PLEASE don't forget to update. This is a really good story with a good plot. And whatever happened with Hoagie? Hmm . . . guess all will be revealed soon enough. . .
Eevee Blossom chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
OMG...I knew Rachel was the trator...I KNEW IT!
madier1095 chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
OMFG! Rachel! How could you? I'm so very shocked right now... I've missed this story so much. It's honestly one of my most favorites.
MiravsStella chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
I KNEW it! I knew it was Rachel, all along! Although really, what's her motive here?
NinjaSheik chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
OH...MY...FREAKIN'...GOD...!

UPDATE SOON!
angelraider chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
...

I...

I don't even KNOW man. I don't. even. know. Evil!Rachel is like...whoa, and holy mother effers you have this just...WHOA. I mean - there wasn't even the conscious that okay /yeah/ I kinda always suspected her being a traitor, because honestly, after MAURICE, Abby was a shoe in for the TND, but deeply disturbed, crazy, cunning Rachel just takes so MANY layers of the epic cake, I think I have to barf from how big it is. Another thing was how Nigel was just so...gullible! It was perfect, 'cause he just instinctively trusted Rachel, without really giving it a second thought because he probably never thought that SHE of all people, would commando-crazy. O.o.

I wonder how Wally's gonna make it out. And WHY was Abby wearing the B.R.A? Is she like, undercover or something? And Hoagie, wonderful Hoagie...

I'm smiling like a complete and utter idiot by the way. And, lol, there was this line that I read at like, three o' clock in the morning on my phone that doesn't review (gr,) so, I particularly like when Rachel said, 'war'. Just like that.

It made me feel all happy inside whether it was intentional or not. XD

-Steph (update soon, please? Because, there's this really big cliffhanger and /yeah/ this story is sorta my life now.)
Dead Embryonic Cells chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
YOU ROCK! Keep up the good work!
LittlePlagueSpirit chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
Siren: Temptress.

That's the first thing that came into my mind when I read the title. And boy, how the title fitted the chapter.

First I was like: WAOPAOPOADHHD&&*& IT'S ABBY! _

Then when Abby said: "She…she told you everything?" She asked bewildered, getting even more so when he nodded. "And you're still gonna fight me?"

I became: :-\ Hmmm...something smells fishy. What did the title said again? 'Siren', huh, maybe Phenon is messing with us...

And when the truth came out I went: 0_0 O-M-G

I WANNA CHOP RACHEL'S HEAD OFF FOR DOING THAT TO NIGEL! D:

And now I'm all like: Phenon, you better sleep with one eye open tonight for leaving us at a cliffy like this. Because when I find out where you live...(echo of manical laughter)

And I'm so happy that more things about Hoagy are being revealed! They're not really helpful since they're kinda vague, but still! :D

Well, addicted girl speaking here: I want my drug. More, Phenon, more please!
Rachpop chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
... NOW I GET THE TITLE.

Wally: Wow Rachpop... that's just sad.

me: Please, you wouldn't have gotten it unless i explained it to you.

Wally: SAYS YOU!

Me: hmm... i wonder where Rachel was going to take Nigel... and now i get what she meant when she said "I want something's that's fully mine. If it can't be you, then I'll have fall back on the original plan. I only wish that you could've been apart of it." She wants Nigel, and she was willing to give back the stolen files if she could get him back. And 86 was right in this case. Those hormones got in the way of Nigel seeing the truth.

Wally: I still don't get what Rachel's cruddy problem is.

Me: she's being propelled by the same force that gives Kuki the strength to give up everything just to save your stupid butt!

Wally: Nachos?

Me: no... and just for that purely idiotic remark, you will have to figure it out on your own.

Wally: ... Root Beer? Mango Smoothies? Meatball Sandwiches?

Me :... no to all.
anonomous chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Dude, please right more
angelraider chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
*Magically wills update with mind because DARNIT I have CRIED over this!*

UpPpDdAaTtEe. Or, at least post a one shot to let us know you're still alive, and if November 1st rolls around and your still cyber dead, I might just have to pull out the big guns.

Which is drop on my knees and cry. Because, I randomly selected this chapter at random, and you left me the awesomness that is RACHEL and I've managed to update a bunch of things because you always update when I update and that's not working and holy -

November 1st mister. NOVEMBER. FIRST.

Stare.
x-WritingParadox-x chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
You're about to make me cry right now,dude. I believe I already reviewed this chapter,but I'm reviewing it again.

...

Hold on a minute...

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT LEAVING US IN SUSPENSE FOR THE PAST MONTH!

I'm sorry for that outburst. It's just that I was going through my list favorites and I just so happened to stumble once more on this story. Gosh, this story still has not been updated in a month. That's okay,though,because this story is the bomb diggity. I see that you do have Internet, so update when you can...By when you can that could be like a month from now,but I can't wait that long! :( You are just great with stories.

I think I've said this on another review for another story by you,but it's true- I love all of your fanfictions.

Okay, I'm done ranting. I just needed to get all this emotion out in one review. Seriously,though,we still don't know who the traitor is. At first I was betting my money on Rachel,then Abby,then Rachel,then back to Abby, and now I don't know who.

So thank you for this wonderful story. I will now go cry my eyes out. :( Update soon.
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »