Reviews for Seven of Four
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Oh... that was Great!

All was Great!

and of course my favourite was the First and the Last one! x))
The Dancing Queen chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
That. was. perfect.
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Excellent series of oneshots. You did a really good job on them! :D
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
More footnotes! *excited* I already explained why I like them, but let me just repeat that I REALLY love footnotes. *hearts* I loved reading about the history of the different Fourth of Julys and all, and theorizing why you chose these particular ones to write about. It was a lot of fun to read. :3 I think that's why hetalia is so popular, really. It makes you interested about history that might not be as interesting in a classroom. I mean, I pay SO much more attention in history now because instead of writing "US and England" on my paper I keep writing "Alfred and Artie." xDD And I'm always picturing them when we talk about historical events and get all excited when I see maps and stuff and picture little chibi people on each of the countries. ;; Maybe that's weird. Hmm. Ohh, but I'd love to see that image of Artie gorging himself on hot dogs... xDD I really have to look through Himaruya's posted stuff more closely and thoroughly sometime... I've seen a lot of it, but nowhere near all of it. ;; Thanks for writing!
Knight The Cat chapter 1 . 2/2/2011

Just like all of your work. Seriously, I just want all your Hetalia fics bound into a book and autographed. And then I'd carry it around like Mattie carries Kuma. I love your work.

Your biggest fan,

Jay1892 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This was a very cute fic, the last scene was so adorable! *squee*
AlmightySponge chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Great job with this! It makes me wish I was American. XDDDD
Car chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
What a lovely story! Happy Birthday to America indeed! :)
strange-i-think-not chapter 1 . 7/5/2010

i must say this is probably the best fourth story i have ever read. i loved all of the symbolism and meaning of everything that you put in this. the only very small detail that i just want to point out it that the statue's "crown" as you called it, is actually a hallow. like and angle or saint. it was small and i am sorry if i sounded to nit-picky but i just wanted to point it out. anyway! great story and i hope to read more soon!

-Miss Strange
Lord Axxingtons chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Bawwww This is lovely. Happy birthday, America! *Waves from England* Over here, Arthur is sitting in the pub and muttering... but he loves you really XD;;