Reviews for Empire
Tanya Takaishi chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I was just pointed here by a reviewer of my own fic (it also addresses some issues regarding the ending of 02 - and though things aren't peachy, its certainly not as dark as this) and I'm so glad I was. This is incredibly thoughtful and well written. As soon as I read the quote from "Takerumon" (what a neat concept to have humans adapt -mon after their names as a way of identifying and essentially 'becoming' digimon) I knew this was going to be a great read. Its sadly a very realistic outlook on what might happen if digimon were a reality. You made some pretty bold moves regarding some politics - I love the references in Sora's bit about the way sports and culture are adapted into conquered nations. Very insightful. Oddly, I found Koushiro's part the most disturbing - manipulating code and becoming a lord - and he seemed strangely jealous of the others leadership roles. Interesting. I don't know if this was a one-shot or if you plan on continuing someday, but I hope you do. It really could make a wonderful story with this as a great intro. You have talent!
Nightshadegirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
wow, this is amazing. hope they are victirous.
Latiwings chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Beautiful. Nuff said. I hope it could be longer, but yet, this is awesome enough.
Gartabro chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
WOW! That's an interesting twist to the ending! O_O

Two questions: Are you going to continue this fic? And why doesn't this have more reviews?
Rogue2k7 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Wow, that was excellent. What a way to twist the ending of 02 around and take it apart for all its worth. This is definitely what would happen in reality if the digital world really existed. Really, man has dominated man to his own injury. How much more so would they do to those of another world?
Kaito Lune chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Really good. Humanity would most likely do this, even if we haven't learned from the Colonist's decisions to not do it. Lots would see Digimon as non-human and don't have the same rights. Really good. More one-shots or a full length story in this vein would be a really nice read. Great, though. Too bad no more people read these kinds of stories.
TaioraWarrior chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Holy Crap... I just shit my pants, I friken just shit-my-pants...epic to the extreme.

I've had an idea similar to this boiling in my brain for a long time. Mabye I'll write my version some day. If you keep going I'll keep reading. The idea of starting out with a quote and then moving on to the idividual stories was genius.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this a TAIORA... for me that would put the Icing on the cake.

By the way, you are a fantastic writer... unlike some of the illiterates, I've begun to notice around here.

*cough*taiora*cough*