Reviews for A Brother's Heart
Saissa chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Are there allowed to be private cabins inside a state park?

Unless the cabins were there first and the park was settled around them - but that is still unusual, as far as I know.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
BEST THING EVER!ITS A CHUCK NORRIS FACT!
gaddzkemp chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
Hi!

Oh my gosh. I was watching the new Rizzoli & Isles episode, the show with Sasha Alexander, and she and Rizzoli got in trouble and Isles got compartment syndrome and I immediately thought of this story. Jane had to do the cut thing with broken glass from a phone.

I have to say, I found your story more entertaining than the episode... no matter how many times I read it, I always get a little pang for McGee. Oh. And I've finally admitted out loud that I am a hurt/comfort junkie. *randomness* Lout is a word? I really hope it isn't bad... If it is, sorry! *end randomness* I can never get enough of it! Guh... I'm horrible!

Anyways, I still really, Really, REALLY enjoy this! You are so awesome! I miss your stories! Come back? hopefulsmile

So yeah. Onto the rest of the awesome A Brother's Heart

Bye!

Jane
camry72 chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Well we had beautiful 80 degree weather since before the beginning of spring then 30 degree weather comes in the next day. I know how it feels. Make you feel physically sick. To extreme. Great chapter
spookysister7 chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
lol. laverne and shirly. ha
darkorangecat chapter 8 . 2/3/2011
This was great; love how it ended. Lenny and Squiggy - wonderful reference.
darkorangecat chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
Excellent chapter with a great amount of suspense. In particular, I really like this sentence: "Confusion chose a queen: dumbfounded"
Pawthorn chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
I love all of your stories, and this one is no different. The relationships between the characters, the depth of OCs, and each person's reactions within the story are all spot on.

BUT when you lift a section of dialogue directly from an episode of "Bones" without any credit given, I have to squint at you accusingly. Is this supposed to be a subtle shout-out, or were you hoping no one would notice? I love the surrounding narrative you used, but you definitely pulled lines from the episode "Aliens in a Spaceship."

Anyway, great story, I hope you can keep writing even during the school year :)
Jake Crepeau chapter 8 . 7/31/2010
Before I confuse you, unless I read a story chapter by chapter its posted, I tend to read the whole thing straight through and then review it all at the end. I like your reference to your beta-reader as a "grammar queen," but unfortunately, she fell down on the job a couple of times. I mean, two black-and-whites and a *Sudan*? Must have been a pretty big street; Sudan's a region in the Middle East. I think the word you wanted was *sedan.* ;D The second time was when McGee developed compartment syndrome. "Pressure touched his leg and bared down." Actuallly, it *bore* down; the present tense should be "bear." "Bared" is "exposed." What can I say? I was a professional grammarian for almost fifteen years; I can't help it. Mistakes like that jump out and Gibbs-slap me upside the head. ;D

You like whumping on McGee, don't you? But I can't say I blame you; he's so...*whumpable*! LOL

Seriously, though, this whole story was great. I love the attention to detail, right down to Gibbs trying to hide his breath-plumes. That's the sniper in him, for sure. And his comparing Tony and McGee to Lenny and Squiggy was just too funny! You've just got everybody so incredibly in character; once again, I could easily imagine this one on TV. You rock!
lunasgathering39 chapter 8 . 7/14/2010
I liked this story, the idea that the "bad guy" wasn't so bad. I just wish it hadn't ended so quickly. The end came before any real tension could be built. This could be a phenomenal story with a little more character interaction and build up of the plot. You have the NCIS crew in character definitely. Just give us MORE of it. :)
amdelodder chapter 8 . 7/12/2010
Great story - last chapter was well written

This story ended of as a feel good story.

Awe!
hypercell chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
nice, feel good fic. I like it. :)
lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This chapter was great, classic episode opener! _
diana teo chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
Lovely Gibbs with the Lenny and Squiggy reference!
smartkid37 chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
hehe.

loved the Laverne and Shirley reference since MH guest starred on that show. - cute.

great ending.