Reviews for Have a Nice Day!
lexicon63738 chapter 20 . 5/13
This. Was. AMAZING. Really and truly. I'll admit my chest was constricting through those last couple chapters but I am extremely pleased with how everything ended. Also I LOVE how you've incorporated tiny random tidbits from HP throughout this AU story; I believe that in itself really shows how amazing of a writer you are. Please never stop writing for that would truly be a shame
Almecestris chapter 9 . 5/7
Lol. Love how there was a nine-year chapter break. Good thing I didn't start to read this until now.
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 20 . 5/3
oh my god this was.. i just loved it to pieces. stunning work
catsilhouette chapter 20 . 2/27
seriously? this is just simply clever. the language, the topic, everything. i love both characters, their witty arguments, their personality, and how they are just perfect for each other. i dont even give a shit about school when i read this. and the plot is cool. when i read about Hermione got amnesia i was a bit dissapointed. but then i figured out that she was just fake it and i was relieved for that. she got that idea so fast even though she was facing a big trouble. awesome, that hermione. i read you other tomione story 'tied for last' too long time ago, and i dont have any idea you are the one who wrote that. you r cool. keep it up!
Vercingetorix1234 chapter 16 . 2/24
Actually, disregard my previous review. Upon thinking about it some more, I don't think it was Hermione getting lucky that really bothered me, though it is a minor gripe. That occurred in canon too, after all, especially in the first two books where the trio constantly stumble across clues at random. I still have a hard time placing it, but I think it might have been Hermione's character. She came across as a bit hypocritical and cruel for trying to ruin VoldeMart by manipulating Tom into falling in love with her so that she can betray him. Obviously, Tom was much more evil, but since Hermione acts so self-righteous it's really grating coming from her. It doesn't make sense logically since obviously ruining VoldeMart is good for many people whereas hurting Tom only hurts one person. It also seemed a little vindictive of her to also go after Tom's offshore accounts, the only money he would have left in the world. That didn't seem necessary to ruin VoldeMart. Normally I wouldn't bother to write a review for a story that I disliked, but this one is so well-written and well-plotted that I'm surprised that I disliked it and wanted to consider that more. Well, whatever, you can't please everyone.
Vercingetorix1234 chapter 15 . 2/24
This story is really well-written but I don't really like this depiction of Hermione. Riddle succeeds through hard work and determination. Meanwhile, Hermione just gets lucky. Myrtle just happens to leave a written account of Tom's actions on the bathroom wall. Hermione just happens to get the package full of papers. Hermione just happens to hear Tom speaking to Abraxas and finds out he's the real CEO. It doesn't seem like she's really as smart as Tom in this story, it just seems like Deus Ex Machina.
SiriuslyPink chapter 9 . 2/12
This is the most manipulative Tom I have ever seen. And I've read most of the good written Tomione fics. Although I'm sure it helps that this is an AU and she had no idea that Tom Riddle was evil from the start.
SiriuslyPink chapter 8 . 2/12
He sure knows how to manipulate.
Countenance chapter 20 . 2/6
Brilliant story! c;
This was wonderful story! I really liked your Tom, he was absolutely perfect - charming, evil and without conscience, but still not yet without any hope. His reformation was done really well and it was believable: despite his newly gained morals his personality didn't change and he still had to deal with his problems, eg. tendency to use violence. So thank you for a marvellous story!
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 20 . 1/10
I am completely in awe of every gorgeous thing that this story is oh my god you are so perfect and this fic i love you
UniquelyMi chapter 20 . 1/6
You have written one of the few Hermiones and even fewer Tomiones I actually like. I cannot fully convey my appreciation, since the pairing (and the people) is one of my favorites in the...abstract. Wonderful writing and plotcharacter development!
aviddaydreamer chapter 20 . 1/2
Okay, so I actually started reading this a while ago, but I just wasn't really feeling the socioeconomic status/blood status, corporate espionage thing, and my mind wandered. I have to admit, I am so, so glad I came back to finish it! Once the relationship between Tom & Hermione really gets going, this story reaches its full potential for awesomeness. And that is a LOT of awesomeness. Very, very well done. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 12/21/2014
omg i fucking love this story! amazing
leeleepupu chapter 13 . 12/17/2014