Reviews for Have a Nice Day!
flirtingwithdeath101 chapter 20 . 7/18
Love it. Love love love love love love love it, I can't even.
Brill story, you're such a good writer
Sigh... what a lovely poem. Really funny how you put in things like morsmordre. Really enjoying this how the characters are unfolding
biruanugerahbumi chapter 20 . 7/11
Well, hello.
Firstly, I want to thank you for creating this fic and much to me had brought this kind of excitement I've been looking for in reading a fanfic for awhile. Now, I'm positive to ship Tomione.
I've always had this certain reluctance to visit HP fandom for it's ben overflowed and it'd be such a day to encounter a handful that may be satisfying and entertaining.
Certainly, this had brought that hair-pulling emotion I didn't quite anticipate. I've also found out that you've released books outside which even convinced me about your writing. As it turned out: it is beautiful.
The plot is pretty straightforward-I really take great fun on the naming and the twist, though. As the conflicts become tangled, you manage to unravel them up without really giving away, keeping up with the tense and emotions. I also take a note that your vocabulary is quite exceptional considering this is just a fanfic-for me, showing how you put such dedication into your work. Although, at first encounter, that deus-ex-machina amnesia kinda put me off but well, I make fun of myself in the end.
The next point is, the changing POV from Riddle to Hermioen WITHIN paragraph, off the conversation (if I'm not mistaken) is quite jarring for me, for a little while; kinda putting me in momentary frowning. But that is not anything to fuss about, only the shifting made me halt for a second.
The lack of spaces between words which can be found here and there does not really matter to me. As long as they are still coherent.
I also love the characterisation which feel rather... rich, how the main characters have evolved along the way, how their map of problematique seems to be a realistic one (even though I cannot really think of any high school youngsters as outstanding as the two in terms of achievements and abilities but hey this is a fiction anyway!), not so much of drama and angsty which can be very depressing and damaging for the continuity of the story, and very annoying too.
One thing that seems catch my eyes is the way this Riddle is into conversation, mainly with Hermione, which he does not really sound like him. I don't know how to point this out, but most of the time I can tell the gender of author of some writing which was pronounced by how they convey the sentences of the male characters. These characters do not sound that manly, the selection of their words, the emotions insterted within, the description of their physical being. I imagine some people can also assume this point of view where you'd try to picture these male characters when they were talking, how the body languages they were using, putting the pieces of the intonations in their voices.
But, I really like this Riddle though. I'm not saying this character's tedencies toward violence is any good to credit him any point of masculinity. But to some extend, it does give certain touch of common male perception for seizing power, domineering ego. Yet at the same time whenver he was being gentle, he was warm, protective, etc. My point is, these male characters did not get mixed up with the females, in terms of voicing their words, taking actions. For me, it's been rather rare to find in fanfiction these days
By the way I'm not a native English-speaker so I'm sorry for the language barrier, I hope you can see my point. I really enjoy your work and hoping you'd continue to fill up our beloved fandom with such wonderful fic in forseeable future.
artemisgirl chapter 20 . 6/15
That was AWESOME. That was SO COOL. This is amazing and you are amazing and my new favorite author ohmigod 3 you are the best
artemisgirl chapter 19 . 6/15
oh my goddddddddddddddddddddddddddd yayyyyyyyyy
artemisgirl chapter 18 . 6/15
OH MY GOD WHAT
artemisgirl chapter 16 . 6/15
Oh my god. This story... I am so TENSE. I am LOVING the characterization of their relationship, and I love your slow and gradual melting of Tom, and this is BRILLIANT.

But I am SO ANXIOUS about what is going to happen! Oh my god, the suspense and buildup in this one is incredible, but I am going to have a heart attack, I swear to god. This is INSANE and WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN?

Luckily, this is finished, and all I have to do is keep reading. Which makes handling this a little easier.

BUT OH GOD I HOPE SOMEHOW YOU PULL OFF A HAPPY ENDING
artemisgirl chapter 3 . 6/15
I feel really stupid, because I still haven't figured out if Tom is running VoldeMart yet. I feel like he *must* be, right? But I'm not sure o.o

I hope there's romance and a happy ending in this story, though. Crossing my fingers! :D
anon chapter 20 . 6/11
I remember reading this a while back, and now I've re-read it again over the course of a couple of hours.

This is such a nice, original story, with such great intensity and characterization (I admit I am maybe a bit disappointed by the ending even though the romantic in me adores it). It must have taken a lot of time and effort, and I have to say it's really paid off!

Great job, great story. Thank you.
Anonymous chapter 12 . 6/2
Love it, Tom infatuatoso isn't quite my cuppa but the dynamic you have with Tom and Hermione is brilliant! As is the humour for sure. ;)

P.S. loved the little tidbit with his birthday. Subtle enough I almost missed it, but undoubtedly fitting.
perridox chapter 20 . 5/28
I can't believe this story is like 6 or so years old now? Your writing with this story always feels just right. Anyway I love rereading it every so often :)
karl chapter 20 . 4/17
FLYING CAR?! did i read that correctly, idgaf oh my actual god what even
that was so cute
ahaahahaaaaaa
ur the best
katl chapter 19 . 4/17
aaaaaaaaaaaaAaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh i am deceased
karl chapter 18 . 4/17
i want u to know that i finished this chapter and whispered what the fuck to myself in the complete darkness of my bedroom at least 20 times before attempting to understand what the fuck happened how could you do this to me