Reviews for The Wyrm Conspiracy
Vi-Violence chapter 2 . 9/29/2016
So Natsu got her pregnant intentionally? Who came up with that plan?
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Actually Aura getting wind with Juvia as a RAIN(which happens with WindWater) can in a long science way make since with waterwind getting ice as well. Great story though!
AM chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
Hahaha! Oh loved this story. Thanks for writing it.
Happy Writing on any current or future works of yours!
tomfo chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
This was seriously awesome, more please.
Wanderingidealism chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
I freaking LOVE this.

AND THAT JOKE
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Ah, it was a plan? Man, that Lucy has guts!
Ree-Vance chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I loved it- as soon as she charmed the prince of whatever I knew there was a little plan involved~ xD Haha- Natsu was completely shocked with the baby- how cute~! :D I love pregnancy~
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
funny
sydneysaur chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This has to be my favorite story. I found it a while back and reread it today. I'd like to know what would happen after the story ended if you have an idea for it. Like if Natsu and Lucy would be together and raise their son or Gray and Juvia would get together. But anyway I want to tell you that this is probably the most original story idea I have found on here yet for Fairy Tail. :D I hope you write another NaLu fic. soon! (Yes, I know this story is old)
Starsontheshore chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Haha, I loved it 3
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
A rather, extreme, way of keeping her out of her father's hands, but entertaining none the less.
TwiFairyAlchemist chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
i loved this!

so cute XD
Luka-nee chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Aha! That was so cute! I love everybody's reaction!

I'm still smiling :D Well written and well delivered :D I like that it wasn't fun and parties for the new dad, too. Anyone would be sorta freaked out *giggle*

I love Juvia~~!