Reviews for Things You Know
TheRndom1 chapter 35 . 2/10/2014
I really did enjoy reading this! It kept me up in the night, when I did really need the sleep.
The first part was by far the best. I absolutely loved how you wrote his mental instability, how confused he was, it felt so real. I wish that part had been explored more, used more. Nick seemed to be "cured" instantly. He went from insanity to pretty damn normal so quickly. I would have loved seeing him struggle with it, never sure when he was sane, and when he wasnt. I think a lot of the sex scenes could have been replaced by some brilliant psychologically exploring chapters.
That being said, this is your story, and therefore you have ever right to focus on other parts. I still enjoyed the read, and I thank you for posting it.
LoserChild27 chapter 35 . 8/8/2013
I am so proud of myself right now... i read a effin 35 chapterz long story in what...a bit...damn... great writing me and my bros love it! keep on writing or like Journey says "DON'T STOP BELIEVING!" -change believing to writing 0. - good luck!
LoserChild27 chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
GREAT STORY! luv it all ya storiez! but sadly... I thought Nick as an Italian dude...oh well! luv it! write more wesome stories!
N-NellisLover600 chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
OMFG! I CRIED SO FRIGGEN HARD FOR THE LAST 3-4 CHAPTERS! *cries* TE FEELS! ; - ;
Avatar2016 chapter 35 . 7/23/2013
Well, this is officially in my top five favourite fanfics ever because wOAH THIS WAS AWESOME. Seriously, if you ever do write a novel I'd be thrilled to read it. Especially sense people usually get better over time and this was already really well written. Props on the awesome story and sorry for my shitty review because it's 3am and I just spent the last few hours reading this
geko chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
You're destroying me. I love the story, but your author comments make you seem like such an ass. D: But your writing is really good!
Inactive00 chapter 35 . 11/17/2012
Bout the last review, I meant 'naked' hehe, my phone had some more PG ideas in mind I guess. Another great story. It flowed really nicely.
Inactive00 chapter 13 . 11/16/2012
Ohh.. *wheeze* My.. *wheeze* God!
That made me laugh harder than you probably intended it to. Lameness, you say? Surely you jest. The note part and the "was I named?" part had me gasping for air from intense laughter. I really enjoyed the dream as well, though obviously not for the same comedic reason. Looking forward to continuing reading, I just had to share the lolz this chapter caused me. Wheee!
x Pipkin x chapter 35 . 7/11/2012
A beautiful story. :) (One that actually has a happy ending out of all the Nellis stories I read by you. XD) I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. It was quite moving. After a long struggle, a happy ending is always appreciated!

I was amazed how many times they went for a roll in the sheets though. XD At least they have a healthy outlet for expressing their feelings.

A nice transition from what I honestly thought was going to be a very dark story into a very light and airy toned one. I'm so sad now that it's over though. ;-; It was so good. (Could use a little revising with some grammatical errors and whatnot) Otherwise, a wonderful story. Left me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. x3

I'm glad you didn't stop and kept it going. xD Had you stopped way earlier, it wouldn't seem as complete. To me, it definitely would have seemed like something was lacking.

Great job! This is a story that will definitely be reread by me someday when I get the time to go through it again. :)
x Pipkin x chapter 32 . 7/11/2012
I enjoyed this one. xD Sex in a field has a certain charm to it (especially if no one's around).

I'm also a tad bit sad at this part because I know that it's only a few more chapters until it's finished. It seems like it's taken me forever to read through it, but I've enjoyed it immensely, so it also seems like it's gone by in an instant.
x Pipkin x chapter 26 . 7/11/2012
I like Emily. I don't mind OC's as long as they aren't Deus Ex Machinas or breathing down the main character's necks 24/7.

Besides, it was endearing to see the reunion between long lost siblings. :3
x Pipkin x chapter 23 . 7/11/2012
That was pretty freaking adorable. xD The set up and Ellis' bubbling excitement plastered a huge grin on my face. Job well done with this chapter!
x Pipkin x chapter 22 . 7/11/2012
Sex. *sweeps arm across* Sex everywhere.

You know, I thought that since they'd be on a ship, they'd let themselves go.
Apparently they get plenty, and I do mean plenty, of exercise with each other. xD

I'm sure their neighbors hate them as well.

I'm surprised at how tame the angst has become. In the beginning, it was all "OMG NIGHTMARES AND HORRORS AND TEARS, OH MY!" and now it's "PASSIONATE SEX AND FLUFF AND LOVE, OH MY!" It's nice to see such a transition and a healthy balance of fluff and angst. Now it's time to continue onward!
x Pipkin x chapter 21 . 7/11/2012
Ermahgerd, I actually stopped long enough in my reading frenzy to review. xD

This was an adorable chapter. :3 Useless backstory is useless, but it's cute how stories are being shared amongst the two. Developing their relationship and all that.

I know when I'm with someone and I don't know them very well, I like to banter off stories of personal experiences (especially when I'm interested in someone).

Just as a note, up until this point I've seen some punctuation errors and oddly worded sentences. For the life of me I can't remember them though. xD

As a side note, I watched Phineas and Ferb for the first time not too long ago. I sat there wondering "What's with all the hype for this show?" So I tuned in to it, fully expecting my mind to tear it pieces. Not even five minutes in I'm sitting there, dazed and mind numbed, just going "That looks kinda cool. I wanna do that. _"
Boundbythewolfblood chapter 13 . 4/6/2012
I'm crying. I hope you know you're amazing writing is making my computer soaking wet from my tears of joy! :) you rule