Reviews for Spadile
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Wow. This was just breaktaking. The imagery and descriptions here about Lavi, Allen and death were just beautiful and stunning. Great job on this!
Prieva chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I really liked what you tried-and somewhat succeeded-to do with this story. I too enjoy Lavi's character, though I haven't attempted to write him.

I can easily follow the plot line of the manga, even though you haven't outright said when in the story anything is taking place.

However, the one thing that really bothers me about your story is your grammar. You have so many run-on sentences and they only confused me. With any other stories you write I would highly suggest getting someone to edit it for you, or perhaps just to take more time yourself to do it.

But I liked it nonetheless, and I wish you the best of luck with any of your future work! :)
Tossino chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
ffffffffffff this is why I love Lavi fics. His mind is such a lovely and chaotic place that writing him is tough and interesting and fun at the same time. xD And this... was lovely. You really pulled off the whole Bookman struggle well, and Allen is really a great person to use for it.

Yeah, it was very awesome.

Great job once again~