Reviews for Truly Remarkable
Callie Dornan chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Teddy Lupin being awesome and sending parrots to Vic *sighs* hahahaha
So adorable, I loved it! Great job!
bkaddictjk chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
He sent a parrot...

Lupins are awesome...
Eltanin Rose chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This was cute. It was adorable and real and cute. Speaking from personal experience, I can truly say that you got the awkwardness and oddness of the transition perfectly. Everything about this was lovely, and it brought back fun memories. Beautiful story my dear.
unique.normality chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Adorableness: 100%

I approve.
Rayven49 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I seem to say that a lot with your stories. But I loves them :)
BaskingInTheSunshine chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This was super cute. I loved it :)
Louey06 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Aww so cute I really liked it
Electrical storm 1996 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I loved this so much, it reminded me of angus thongs and perfect snogging, it was awesome :)
Sonya Rivers chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
(Dies of laughter) Oh my goodness... this was HYSTERICAL!
CommanderCatbug chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
! PARROTTTTTTT!
BlueSkies13 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This is so sweet! you should write a story like this about these two, focusing around this idea! It would be a good one. Id defo read it!
technologik chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Oh, this was just too lovely. I adore Teddy x Victoire.
SilenceIsCompliance chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Awesome story! It is so sweet and everyone is adorable and wonderful! Great job!
MissGoalie75 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This was my first Teddy/Victoire fic, and I highly enjoyed it! Your dialogue was great _ I may just get into this ship (oh dear, that's not good...I don't need another ship!). Good luck on future writing projects!
Emerald-Torch chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
oh, that's adorable! I've never read a Teddy/Victore story like this, but I think I like this way a lot better. Teddy being a ladies' man and being quite different gave him great character. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories!