Reviews for Bouquets of Words
thanksforthat chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I am sorry you are a really mature well rounded young woman and I think I was upset and your stories make the world nicer for yourself I don't need speak to you again but they are witty and intelligent and a really bright thing to have done sorry to make you regret speaking to me and I am just green and I think that you are really a well rounded bubbly person that's jelosy for you and I think you have a gift for making people smile. congrats great stuff goodbye.
mjones
opaque-girl chapter 26 . 7/31/2013
Beautiful :3 I'm sure I have read this before but I was going through your old stories and I loved it :3
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 20 . 10/5/2011
Aww I loove Greg
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 16 . 10/5/2011
How cute
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 12 . 10/1/2011
Oh dear Draco will never change!
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
Wow!
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
Omg! Poor pansy!
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Very good characterisation!
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Oh my! The first drabble was amazing ! Poor snape! Off to read the rest of them!
deleted9 chapter 30 . 6/8/2011
Aww, kinda sad she doesn't like them. But you can tell she loves him anyway. Great job!
deleted9 chapter 29 . 6/8/2011
Those are the sorts of marriages that I love the most...when they are going against everything the world wants for them to be with each other. So incredibly romantic and wonderful! Great job!
deleted9 chapter 28 . 6/8/2011
That was just so touching! Lovely job!
deleted9 chapter 27 . 6/8/2011
Love the last lines to this one:"Lotuses were beautiful but their roots ran deep: Anthony was saddened to know that he would never truly be able to understand her." Wonderful job!
deleted9 chapter 26 . 6/8/2011
Aw, this was rather sad. You got the sisters down in your descriptions, though! Great job!
deleted9 chapter 25 . 6/8/2011
This is why I can just never see them being completely happy together. I don't know why that pairing bothers me so much since it's what happened in the book...I just don't see him changing all that much. Great job with this!