Reviews for Been This Way Before
Guest chapter 7 . 12/12/2017
It would be wonderfult to see this story completed.
sparra-music chapter 7 . 6/26/2015
I would enjoy reading more of this story. Are you planning to finish it?
nameless chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
You have a very good writing style. The last parts of the chapter are well written, it's like when you read, you can see it playing through your mind like a real movie does. You convey emotions well through your writing.
nameless chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
You have really good writing style. The last parts of the chapter was written very well, it's like when you read it, the picture plays in your mind like a real movie would. You can convey emotions well through your writing.
Vi-Violence chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Please update!
WarKnyte chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Excellent story! You have a talent. I read this based on reading your ROMY one-shot and I was not disappointed. I hope you will continue this one.
steph wwe fan chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
okay so they are hiding something i get that but what do they want anyways and why are they oh never mind i'll just wait till you put the next chapter cos i'm seriously confused with the Hassansin's, anyway great chapter and fanfic so far :)
MKRay chapter 7 . 4/20/2011
still waiting for that update...you gonna do it anytime soon? :)
Daphnium chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
Is this some sort of torture? Where you start an amazing story and then don't update it for 6 months? If so it's working.
Nidhoegg chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
NOOOOO! NoNoNoNoNo! You can't just stop there! Pleeeeease? That's cruel *sniff* I wanna know what happens next. There's so much suspense built up, so much tension.

And I'm still praying for a little h/c with a hurt Dastan... (I'm evil, I know... XD)

Anyway. I love your way of describing them all and you have an extrordinary talent for creating suspense and leave your readers (poor, poor readers like myself ) at the edge of their seat. So, long story short: I really hope you can find the time and muse to continue this wonderful story. :)
elanor of aquitania chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
Fascinating story, well written, protagonists very real feeling and in character. Great work.

Sorry to see that it has not been updated for many months.
sorree chapter 7 . 11/20/2010
Wonderful story! Please continue with this plotline. I like the scenes between the characters, they seem so in tune with what we got to see in the movie... can't wait for more... Are you using the legend of the old man on the mountain here or am I mistaken?
NorthernLights25 chapter 7 . 11/12/2010
Please update soon!
Vampire Queen chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
Heck yeah I'm excited for the Hassansin's rooms! Please update soon! I am just loving this story!
edwardsstalker253545 chapter 7 . 10/23/2010