Reviews for Summer in July
AwesomeSpellsPrussia chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I died laughing when you called Tino's a 'mad-rod'
StreamingConsciousness chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
From one writer to another this was very good.

I liked it a lot:3

But~ I it had a lot of grammar mistakes, and stuff like starting a new paragraph when the other character starts talking make it easier to understand.

Also, and this might just be a personal opinion but, some of the words you used seemed a bit vulgar(and I know, it's like how is that even possible in an M story?) but you'd be surprised how much more sexy the word 'member' can be as appose to 'boner'.

But you should know, besides all of this, the delivery was amazing! Which is more then some people can muster...

Good job :)
Somegirlwithatwist chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Loooooooove it!
Neko Matty chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
oh damn! that was epic! loooved it! -winks-
deniigisukarno chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Gasp! *melts*
Child chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
DoroTastesLikeDinosaur chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I absolutely loved this! I love the smex action, the emotion, everything. 8D Sometimes, though, it was hard to understand Sweden. D: But other than that, it was quite enjoyable to read. :3 Keep it up! :)
BleachXHairpin chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
-wipes blood off of keyboard with huge white fluffy towel from nose bleed.- That was pretty good. xD Just a couple things though. There were some grammar and spelling errors. Another thing, I know Sweden slurs his words, but I couldn't make out a couple of his sentences. Other than that, it was enjoyable to read. :D