Reviews for A Turn Of Events
Micheala chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
I really really like this story so far, I hope you continue writing!
gabs chapter 8 . 12/1/2010
Hi! this chapter was cool too :) The way the girls are moving ahead with their relationship is great. I just wished elphaba had someone else interested in her though, just to see glinda jealous (I know, I suck, haha)
CurlyHairedGirl chapter 8 . 11/28/2010
Great chepter, I'm looking forward to finding out what Elphaba and the others are upto and for Glinda and Elphie to sort out their relationship :)
RealityInMyDreams chapter 8 . 11/28/2010
Great chapter! I hope Deriz doesn't decide to be a little $h!t and mess woith the girls too much. But good job overall! :)

-RealityInMyDreams
Grumbello chapter 8 . 11/28/2010
You're chapters are very good, and your entire story is also very intriguing, a great read. But there is something about your writing that is almost a bit...detached. It's not a bad thing, and oz knows I probably do it too. For example, just the way Glinda has her moment here:

'I suppose I've always loved her… Glinda admitted to herself, reaching into a jar of gel' You make it seem like she's just admitted she likes a specific brand of cereal for breakfast. Not that she's somehow discovered she has loved a girl all this time. Know what I mean?

But listen, I'm not trying to upset you. You asked for a more insightful review and..I like cheesecake :P And I'm not the guru of writing so I could be very wrong. Your story is great :) Really. So if anything take that away from this review. I will be reading intently :)

Stay safe

gabs chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
This story is amazing! thanks for the updates. I like the fact that I actually don't know what could happen, haha. Most stories go around what happens on wicked but you used the characters to create something that goes beyond, something very original and addictive. Pleeease keep updating :)
CurlyHairedGirl chapter 7 . 11/26/2010
Squuueeee TWO new chapters :D now we have to get rid of the boyfriend!

Umm More? :) xx
Storm Warning chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
I LOVES IT! 3 UPDATE FOR THE SAKE OF MY INTERNET HEART
wicked gravity chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
This story is great! the idea is fresh and the storyline is captivating :) I wonder what Glinda saw...
CurlyHairedGirl chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
Oooh the suspense! Update soon!
Grumbello chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
Oh my God what is it? What's so terrible? What's the secret group with Morrible?

Oh I'm so excited and terrified, and excited...and terrified :P

Keep em' coming mate :)

Great work so far.

Stay safe

CurlyHairedGirl chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
omg the drama! I love it and need more!
Grumbello chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
:O

Wow...what a painful chapter. Goodness, that's just hatred right there isn't it? And the great thing is, this has to be one of the very few stories where I've actually felt that loathing. Other stories claim there's loathing but that was just...beyond loathing.

Well done! :)

Good to see this story is still churning over in your mind. Missed it :)

Keep it coming mate

Look after yourself, stay safe

VillageVoice chapter 8 . 9/19/2010
Such a great story! Just read it through from the beginning and can't wait for the next chapter!
ilikepie2013 chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
What an absolutely wonderful story! I LOVE the plotline, it's so original, and in general just has so many wonderful aspects.

And yes, cold showers will be a must...

not that I'm complaining. So no need to hide! I lovelovelove this story, please continue!