Reviews for Half of a Life
Rachael Brown chapter 9 . 6/1
I find this story to be mysterious and unique and that are two of some of my favorite things; mysteries and being unique. So I am literally begging for you to update! Please.
VampWolf92 chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
just came across your story. It is really good Can't wait for the next update
ShadowsOfTheDay chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
Love the story :) I hope you continue it, I want to know what he saw on the X-Ray monitor.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
Please update I need to know what he saw I love this story
EllaBellaTrix chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
This is a really good story and plotline. Update soon;3
cleo4ever44 chapter 8 . 7/12/2010
this is kinda of like that movie My sister's keeper
EdwardBellaLuv4ever chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
more! please! this is fantastic! You have a great talent for writing. Most stories i read are to fast paced, and they dont give you the chance to get to know the newly writen characters and stuff, and like in the first chapter someone goes from hating a character to being obsessively in love with them...

BUT YOUR WRITING!. . .it is fantasticly paced, its prefect. in the first few chaptters you can tell Edward is acknowledging Zeala's amazing personality, and by the 7th chapter he is just starting to think he feels something for Zeala. Your chapters are long, and the vocabulary is quite nice.

I love this, its the best thing i have read in a while!

KEEP IT UP!
EntrappedInACageOfMyOwnMaking chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
Uh oh poor zeala, please continue soon. sorry the review is short i have a tendacy to be blunt and short, its a lovely story dont let my short reviews bother you, lol i'm rambling now to make it look longer :P Hehe sorry i'll go now oh CONTINUE SOON! now i'll go :P
RandomGerman chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
I really like Esme's POV! Does he even know Bella in this one? Please update soon!
RandomGerman chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
I love how their personalities are clear in this chapter. Great job!
EntrappedInACageOfMyOwnMaking chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
Esmes pov was sweet, just like a mothers should be :) . I cant wait to read how her treatment and her reactions to all the cullens goes, until then.
EntrappedInACageOfMyOwnMaking chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
:) I so cant wait to read Zeala's arrival! well until then, bye!
EntrappedInACageOfMyOwnMaking chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This story is off to a great start,please continue it soon.