Reviews for Matchmaker
ChrissyORcrispY chapter 3 . 4/30/2015
Can u please update u havnt updated in weeks months i should say
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
U know this story is like this Indian movie called kuch kuch hota hai. And if u watch Indian movies then in pretty sure this is where u got that idea
Hinamori Ian chapter 27 . 4/10/2013
Hello there my name is ian right now i don't know your current situation but i want to know if you are still writing if the awnser is yes could you please at least finish this story because it really has got my interest then again this plot is amazing anyway hope to get an awnser or something soon thanks
Iri.vamp chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
how old arethey and is this an amuto?
bluexsky chapter 27 . 7/24/2012
O.o plz update
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is such a nice story.. When I first read this, I was like " Wow this sounds so familiar!" Then I realized it was like almost similar to this bollywood movie I have, called "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai" The mother dies, and has given the grandmother 8 letters for each birthday she has until she's 8. Then she kind of helps her dad reunite with his childhood friend and they fall in love again. But this story deserves a thumbs up
Yami Kuro56 chapter 27 . 6/29/2012
i cant wait for your next chapter! please write more and thank you for keeping the story going.
SereHime chapter 27 . 6/12/2012
WHAT THE HELLL! JUST... HAPPENED!

i LOVED it but the storys a bit hard to understand.

could u explain in a short form summary? please?
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 27 . 6/3/2012
Well, I expected Haru to be some gold digger, but she really just wanted something she hadn't had in a long that couldn't be bought or found no matter how hard one tried. But Then again, i think the biggest surprise was both the article with Amu's apparent engagement to Ikuto and Haru's announcement that they are getting married!

UPDATE WHENEVER!
glare chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
this story stinks you plagiarized n indian film. with shugo chara character it unsettling its horrible! i ant to puke. i regret ever reading it in the first place. fuck you.
red diamond chapter 26 . 6/1/2012
i like your story
WinterPrayeroftheMoons chapter 26 . 5/16/2012
Please continue! Gotta read more.8D.
alchemistlover14 chapter 26 . 5/16/2012
You updated! YAY! That makes me (and I'm sure whole lot of people who just read and dont review) happy! As always, I lived the chapter and can't wait to see what will happen next. Please continue to update. :)
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 26 . 5/15/2012
Ikuto is by far, one of the most idiotic imbeciles I have ever seen/read about! Oh well, I like Amu's little plan, though the reactions of Ikuto and Amu will most certainly be something to see...

UPDATE WHENEVER!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/14/2012
Loved it! 3 ! Please Update soon! please!