Reviews for Prodigal Sons
MelodiousFenrir007 chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
hope you write more soon awesome story
AkuDemyfan chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
Feeling sorry for Demyx but yet, happy for him finding a way to help others. And I think the first 'customer' should be Axel! .

Great chapter!

DragonEmerald98 chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
That... was amazing. A real eye-opener, it spoke to me. Made me really realize what some drug-addicts are like, and what happens, what people can do... Thanks for writing this. Yeah, I gotta admit- I'm pretty bummed that this is all there is- that there's no more. But.. somehow, the fact that it ends like that... I think it leaves a much bigger impression... Amazing. A truly breathtaking story.
kdm13 chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
Divine inspiration! Woo!

And, wow, never would have guessed that you're Catholic. Though, I suppose, my dad is, and he doesn't act it either.

I'm not, I'm just related to a bunch of people that are, my mom decided to go against the grain and take us to a different kind of church growing up. . . I haven't been to church since January. . . Oh man, how long have I been here? Oh yeah, got here at the end of January. So glad I found a connection to the internet here. Sorry, sanity is hard to come by when you can hardly leave the house. Heh.
AkuDemyfan chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Aww! Glad Dem has Father Stone on his side. ) Really amazing continuation! .

Keep up with the excelent work!

13th Shadow chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
I love it to bits! It was very well worth the wait.

I so needed a story with hope.

Thank you as ever, luv. You are a remarkable writer.
Jillian Bowes chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
Whoa! I didn't think there would be a chapter three! I hadn't read this story until a couple weeks ago, so I'd say this worked out perfectly! :)

Keep it up!
kdm13 chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
Mmm, that's something I need to work on myself. The whole, "I don't think I'm good enough to help" bit. And I haven't had nearly as bad as a life. Bah.

Anyway, don't pay any attention to me being all emo, it happens all the time for no good reason. Great story as always. Keep up the good work, it always makes my day.
Ashcola17 chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
i love this. its wounderful and i wish everyone in the world was as strong to get off drugs as the characters in this story.
Musical Darkness chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
...Of course. A Christianity based Kingdom Hearts fanfiction written with Roxas, Axel and Demyx.

Dude, you don't know how much I love you.

Alright, onto the actual review portion. Of all your stories, this is definetly going to be my favorite. Being a diehard Christian, this really struck me (not that your other stories don't). It was made more so when I found my journey to being a Christian looked a lot like Demyx's. Of course, my story didn't involve drugs, but I guess I could really relate to being in Demyx's position. And because I'm sorta hitting a bump with my religion and family, it's given me some hope to see that, even though it's just a story, someone else can make it through this kind of ordeal, and then some. I really enjoyed the story! Keep writing!
13th Shadow chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
I liked the story for the most... but the ending seemed a bit quick and slightly candy coated. I think I needed to see (or hear) more of the struggle Axel went through to get to the church place or at the church to be able to believe that after 3 years of avoiding his family that he all the sudden would say "Ok! Lets go home!" just like that! I may be wrong, but I felt a part was missing and I got jumped at least a paragraph or more to the end!

I also would have liked Demyx to say more to Axel... though what he DID say was important and spot on. It seems to me that if he had requested the meeting, he would have been prepared to "talk" to this man who came to him for guidance rather than just say one thing and chuck him out to the world (and possibly the wolves) again. Surely the family would need to be prepared for Axels homecoming and needed prepping on how to deal with a strung-out addict that would be going through challenges and struggles (even if he HAD been through rehab). I would like to see "Father Demyx". LOL That sounds so nice. *hugs*
13th Shadow chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Wow. Different. A bit more heavy than I like - specially with characters that are totally out of character... but I guess just using a name and image for a "blank page" is the best way to think of them and NOT the characters we know and love. That said... I'll keep an open mind and just try to enjoy the story (well as much as the dark side of things allow, eh?) I like the hope thread in this story though! ...And Father Lex... ! I love it! LOL
FoxFlyer chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
This story is beautiful. It's wonderful and it has a great happy ending. *sniffle*

Vixie: Yes. *huggles Demyx* Why wasn't Vexy in it?

Because this is a story about Roxas. 3

3 3 3
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
It's so sweet! *plays in the fluff*

Vixie: There's no fluff in this! Where are you finding fluff?

This is sooooo good. On to the next chappie!
AkuDemyfan chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Aww! That was cute! I'm glad Axel came back home and Demyx got him to realise things out.

Keep up on writing! )