Reviews for Ways of Light and Darkness
kathyoberbeck chapter 29 . 1/10
Oh, good. I was worried about "other" Jack and Ianto.
kathyoberbeck chapter 11 . 1/9
Great story. Hating this part, though. Poor Jack.
FranArian chapter 40 . 10/16/2015
Utterly brilliant...
Tardigrada chapter 40 . 3/25/2013
Thanks again, enjoyed your story very much.
You never stop to amaze me. The way you changed the characters and make me belief they would be exactly like you describe them, if born to this new world... absolutly great.
sd4ianto chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
I don't know about your reviews while you were writing it, but I can tell you my interest is waning because it's become more a Master, Doctor, Martha and Jack rather than Ianto and Jack. We are already on chapter 7 and the boys haven't been together in thus story at all and looks like so far not soon either. I was expecting it to be more a story with the two of them. We've hardly even had much Ianto at all.
Kila9Nishika chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
He's reading them "The Princess Bride"!
Jade-t9 chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
haha wow! Awesome twist. Can't wait to see how this plays out!
Fai Gensou chapter 23 . 3/20/2012
So I guess that Saxon shut the door time changed into a different world.
DarkwingDuckie chapter 40 . 12/14/2011
Such a brilliant continuation and the ending made me cry! I hope you revisit this universe someday because it really is beautiful and just the love between Jack and Ianto in both of the timelines touches my heart. Really amazing job, thank you!
Habitualfool chapter 22 . 11/4/2011
Sorry, but I'm a bit confused. What happened? Something with Martha, and then it just popped over to Donna and more wizards.
Ashley chapter 40 . 10/26/2011
Y-you're BRILLIANT. Dear lord. The way you wove in plotlines from the shows and characters while making it a unique story was wonderful and made me grin and laugh in surprise. I was on the edge of my seat trying to figure out who the majesties were (in hindsight, I should have guessed) and was delighted when they were two of my favorite characters.

I hate to admit that I rarely review, but this story deserved it. I congratulate you on being a brilliant writer.
akawho chapter 40 . 10/20/2011
Loved it as much the 2nd time I read it as the first. I'm sure I'll be back to read it again in a year or two. Definitely one of the best stories I've ever read, and I'm comparing you to the likes of Anne McCaffrey and Mercedes Lackey.
akawho chapter 26 . 10/18/2011
*SOB*

I know, I know, I've read this before...but that still didn't stop me from crying my eyes out.
akawho chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I'm back for more Wizard!Ianto. Love how you incorporate stuff like the Silver Devastation in thisl
LilFerret79 chapter 40 . 10/2/2011
Completely determined to make me sob, weren't you? Not that you wrote this at all recently. God, I loved this story. I'm now off to find the one off that's apparently in this universe. *wipes face and toddles*