Reviews for Say My Name
DucksFan1510 chapter 1 . 2/1
Love stories like this. Really great job.
heidi chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
It was beautiful, I love this couple, congratulations, great writing, success and I hope you write more of this cute couple.
Cranks chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
So beautiful!
ROTG Shipper chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Good Job
Daughter of Iron America chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
My poor Luke and my lovely acceptably naive Percy!
Southern Facade chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I usually don't read Hurt\comfort stories, because they have a knack for making me cry. THIS made me cry especially so-more so than any story I've ever read. :) And to that, I say, "GREAT JOB!"
Ashes Of The Innocent chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Loved the descriptions and the whole disturbed Luke parts especially, and the whole kinda-sort-of happy ending too.
Sleepy Raindrop chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Aww! Luke is tormented and Percy is just forgiving, caring, and sweet to Luke:) This is really amazing and definitely my favorite Luke/Percy story!:)
violetkisses chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
wow, beautiful.
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Awww... How sweet :D Nice job! Very cute.
Nitrea chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW! So sad! Loved it!

-Love Nitrea ;)
gingerbreadball chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Beautifully written, with gorgeous descriptions and details!

Thank you for sharing your awesome writing :

"Perseus Jackson would find a way to bring Luke back to life just to beat the living shit out of him for putting Percy through it in the first place."

You just made my life complete. 333
allarica v.h chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
good story. really dark in a way. loved it. more? :D
UndercoverMoffat chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
WOW that was one good fic. dude im mad at Percy for being all over my man (but then again, who couldnt really blame him? I mean have you SEENN Luke Castellan?) but that was just epic-ness right there. FIVE STARS :D (pay no attention to my spazzy-ness, its so totally normal for me!) hmmmm i think ill read more of your stories...
UnluckyWriter chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
awww, this is so sad, and sweet good job! D