Reviews for The Wager
No you shouldn't write a fic ANY fic with Dollie pairing in it. No one likes them, they are such a unpopular couple, only the hardcore comicbook fans make a big thing about them. I don't see the point of writting a fic about or with them in it cause no one would read it. They are so ancient, I don't think chemistry was a thing back then, otherwise they would've had chemistry and their relationship wouldn't have felt so wrong. They aren't Lois and Clark (Clois) I don't even know why people compare them to them, just because their in the comics doesn't mean they are like Clois, nor will they ever be. Some people have to learn when to let go.
Lora chapter 23 . 6/7/2014
I read this fic on your LJ site and really liked it. The only real critique was some grammar or spelling errors. And the ending made we want to read a sequel in which Lex comes back with a fantastic plan to turn the tables on them all and take Chloe from Oliver. Of course I like subtle, devious, manipulative Lex-and shipped Chlex long before Chollie.
Ferdinand17 chapter 23 . 1/1/2014
Love this story... Sequel please please please?
malugargula chapter 23 . 5/9/2013
Great fic
Really liked it
Madlenita chapter 23 . 10/21/2012
I read this story about 3 time i every time i love this...
So whats with that sequel you were talking about? Because i don't remember reading this...
I would love to read this any way...
bailey1ak chapter 23 . 3/14/2012
That was even better the second time around. Loved it. :)
bailey1ak chapter 20 . 3/14/2012
Damn that Bruce Wayne for interrupting... glad there are more chapters to go. :)
bailey1ak chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
I'm really glad that you wrote this with Oliver telling Chloe, much more refreshing than the usual way this would go... him trying to tell her but never finding the right moment and then she finds out on her own. Not that the latter scenario is bad, just find your way more original. Can't wait to see what happens next (although this is my second read of this story). :)
ReadingLover224 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
it's amazing
brightcat12 chapter 23 . 5/24/2011
Awesome story can't wAit 4 the sequel chapter 23 . 2/7/2011
I justed wanted to say that i really enjoyed your story and i cant wait for hte next one
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 23 . 9/5/2010
I really enjoyed this Chlollie and had a blast reading it! I would love to read your future fic about Chloe and Oliver in high school. I can imagine the interesting relationship they would develop with all the craziness that would ensue. Thanks! :)
kim chapter 22 . 9/5/2010
I think the high school story will be a little too much because the story wouldn't be the same... The story will be too long... I prefer after roulette the other story. Definetly Story 1 for sure. The other one sounds like a good story but would take too long, and frankly i don't have the patients. Keep up the good work... :)
kim chapter 23 . 9/5/2010
thank you thank you thank you for updating it and finishing it. I can't wait for the sequel
Nicki-hunny chapter 23 . 8/31/2010
I'm glad that they are together and happy I also cant wait for the sequel. Please post it soon