Reviews for Entertaining Strangers
Joy-Full6262 chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
This is beautiful. I literally have no other words to describe it after you just gave so many wonderful ones!
Xx-Rosalinda-xX chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
That was amazing! Jeez, that was good. Well bloody done!

XxFunkeeMonkee-Reneesme-JacexX
Castellans chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I really loved this. The summary I found quite interesting, and I didn't expect things to go the way they did at all... but I'm glad they did. This was really fantastic and I loved all the vague implications of their past and how you didn't map out exactly what happened... for some reason or another.

Anyway, this was - hands down - a truly tremendous fic, and you really made it unique and your own (because I've never read anything quite like it, to be honest).
Keep up the good work and thank you X
Herald-MageAnduli chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I love this one! Remus is so cynical at the beginning but he just crumbles at the end, just like Sirius can make people do. I would imagine in a life like his he would have to be distanced, otherwise it would be awful. An interesting career choice, but a well-profiting one and he's right about employers in the magical world. I like the end, it's sweet but not in a sappy way.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Oh my god!This was beautiful!I just loved the words,the style here with the sentences,the feelings and the description of every little thing!Just gorgeous!The setting was amazingly pulled off and i just can't help loving this to death!
1400300149 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Kudos to you, my friend.

First off because of the fact that there are so many good ideas in here, and they don't follow the cliche fanfiction of these two.

I've seen several writings in which Remus is a prostitute, but none where Sirius is homeless, and for that, I congratulate you. It's good that you're realistic.

The reunion between the two didn't work, at first. Very painfully so. Thank you for that, because things aren't always fluffy and happy.

Second off. In this, you write about topics that make a lot of people cringe, you know, topics that noone really wants to talk about.

But yet, you make it bearable (in the best way possible).

It's very pointedly depressing in places, and I like it a lot.

Good job. -high fives-
mokubahv chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
That was just awesome. 3

I loved the plot and the way you executed it so well. Very lovely writing style and just all around fantastic. Thanks for such a fun read. _
XDashulya chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
It's a really good story, loved it and i'm happy that there is a happy ending otherwise I would be crying now. Thank you very much for this wonderful story!

xx
vivienneandfred chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I've been meaning to read this for ages but never found the time. As it happens, you were the relief to boredom over an essay for university. I thank you endlessly for that.

Brilliant, I thought. Clever and deep, and interesting. I like angsty repressive emotion so this was perfect.

Good job. Very good job.
SlupinLove chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Very good. Sad, but good.
Vindeen chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Brilliant. I loove it.
The Marauder Named Prongs chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Uhm... WOW. That was fucken amazing. Excuse my language, but that was incredible. Jesus, you can write! And to do a story like that and make is SO FUCKING GOOD is real talent. I LOVED IT. Bravo!
GOLD fish 945 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Loved it. I wish I had more to say, but it really is just that simple: Loved it. Although I kinda wish Remus HAD just dropped everything for Sirius. XD Romance, y'know. I'm a sucker for the romance. But only RLSB romance, which is weird.

Anyway!

Loved it. :D
Raelin Lupin chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This is my favorite story. It made me cry a little, so I am going to read it every day. I love Remus, and how he is like a clock, full of complicated machinery, ticking away. And Sirius is so simple, so easy. I love this so much :) WRITE MORE NOW.

Love, Raelin. 3
LadyMorgue chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
wow, this story was longer than I thought it was- I stayed up later than I meant to 'caue I wanted to know how it ended. very good. :D