Reviews for Not a Normal Case
Casperkitty33 chapter 9 . 4/9/2004
I like the story it is good!
Angelic Little Devil chapter 9 . 12/1/2002
Sorrie... but i can honestly say that I really don't think that this story was to it's full potential... I think that next time you should try to separate the paragraphs and work on the plot more. Right now it just seemed to repetative and didn't have a good plot. The story line could've been much better. Sorrie, but that's just my remarks. Try reading some of Michmak's and Saryn's stories and you'll see what i mean. They have great plots and the format is really good. _
Angelic Little Devil chapter 9 . 12/1/2002
Suz4eva chapter 8 . 10/13/2002
yo lady,

it was my second fanfic for god sakes..

-suzums
Caidreabh chapter 9 . 10/9/2002
Wow, this was a bit... out of character.
Jaime chapter 9 . 7/20/2002
Hey. The story's really good, except it's really hard to read because it's not in senetences or anything which makes it really confusing.
tlgirl chapter 9 . 5/29/2002
aww, i loved it. good job. hope to read more of your work. ;)
Vegeta777 chapter 9 . 5/26/2002
I liked it.

Good job!
ljae chapter 9 . 5/14/2002
wow...
Suz4eva chapter 9 . 5/10/2002
LOL I liked this Fic! It took awhile but thays ok!

-pynkers-
Parker chapter 9 . 5/9/2002
[Hmm...not member..] I like it. I think I remembered her telling me about this before. Although the word 'said' was used repeatedly it doesn't really subtract from the plot line.
Jamie chapter 3 . 5/9/2002
I loved it! Watch "s tho.
someone chapter 9 . 4/14/2002
i didn't even finsish this chap. i'm sick of hearing about sex. i don't want to hear about sex in this story. i HATE that. and it is annoying! and the stupid showers? we know they take showers! we don't need to be reminded! I don't think that you should make references to sex so much. it is annoying. the show isn't like that at ALL. you aren't very good at making this like the show, are you?
Pumpkin3223 chapter 5 . 4/14/2002
erm, well, you write about showers a lot. It gets sorta, well, i don't like to hear about showers. sorry. GJ!
Pumpkin3223 chapter 4 . 4/14/2002
this is soo good! i don't wanna review because i want to go to the next chap. i'm hooked! great job!