Reviews for Soluble
neon kitty chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Thank you for punching and stabbing me in the feels with this fanfic! I love it, but it kills me to read that Gilbert is going insane...
pinkdoughnuts chapter 12 . 12/24/2015
I like this story but it is quite the emotional roller coaster and I hope that Gilbert will take back his body quickly. The suspense may just kill me.
rainsoakedshoes chapter 12 . 11/15/2015
I discovered this fic two days ago and spent every free minute I had reading it. I'm sad to notice it has been abandoned. Hopefully you will finish it one day.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/6/2015
My phone is an idiot, forgive me. You hooked me on fanfiction so thanks are in order. I hope you get your passion back soon, for you write so wonderfully.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/6/2015
I don't have enough words to describe how much I enjoy this story. The honest truth is that you, with this wonderful creation, were the one to get me hooked
PrussianBrit12 chapter 12 . 7/13/2015
Hello! I'm sorry I didn't review the other chapters, i was so busy reading this AMAZING Fanfic! I bet you're thinking like 'But it isn't that good!' But i say it is! The suspense can kill someone, the mystery is even better but the whole plot and story line are just... I cant even find a word that makes it! So i'll make up one.
Fabufulmax - means so fabulous and amazing you just cant handle it.
sorry, im weird, But seriously, you have one amazing talent. I look forward for the new chapters and seeing what will happen. But i do have one question... Why did Ivan trade peices of his and Gilberts hearts! It made my gut twist XD. Well, have fun writing.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
I love this story! I really hope you finish it :)
FireFox Vixen chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
really good
Le-awesome-me chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
I KILL YOU SUCKER FOR DOING THIS TO MAH GIL TTTT
Guest chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Incorrect translation.
nemchishka dismissively - caressing form of the word "German" or nickname.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
This story is killing me! I couldn't even think of sleep until I finished it and now it's 4am! _ please write more fast! This story is too amazing!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
Seriously, I've cried after every chapter so far! Every. Chapter! You are AWESOOOOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I'm crying! On the first page! You're AWESOME! :,,,,,,( but, seriously, that was so sad :,(
The-AWESOME-neverDie chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
Hi :3
Omg this is so amazing. I found this FF a few days ago and couldn't stop reading xD I've searched for something awesome (like this) for ages haha . But I see that you've updated the last time in 2011. This makes me really sad because this is agvlvbgjvn awesome wow etc I started it and I just kept on reading cause it's so wooar xD please continue :3 please
blackboymagic chapter 1 . 7/17/2013