Reviews for Soluble
Bruhgypt chapter 12 . 3/23
It appears that you have been absent from your account for a while and will probably never see this but netherless I still have to comment on this brilliant fic! It's so amazingly and well written that I has blown me away! I love your characterization so much and the entire plot of this fic is so good! I have never read a fic like this before and you just DO IT SO WELL. There is so much emotional and internal drama going on that I was instantly pulled into your story!
Proud Pancake of Prussia chapter 11 . 3/6
well, cas, not for nothing, but the last person who looked at me like that...I got laid
Proud Pancake of Prussia chapter 7 . 3/6
Um. the berlin wall didn't go up into 1961. it went up over night a was just a small concrete fence. it was strengthened over the passing year with each new escape. So technally Russia couldn't have made the barrier permanent of the barrier wasn't up untill August 1961.
fictionmeister chapter 12 . 3/2
It's been six years and I STILL think about this fic. I mourn it. I've spent years re-reading and imagining what happens next. I can't believe you never came back. I really worry about you. What would make an author disappear? Did something happen to you? Did you just decide to abandon the world of fic, or did you become a wifi-less hermit, or did something terrible really happen? Six years and I'm still not over this. I know some people just leave without a word... I hope that's the case, and that you're alive and well and living a normal life.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2016
Who's "Fairy Struck"?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2016
aw poor Japan
Though I don't think his family would be quiet that protective over him after ww2...if you know what I'm saying
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
Oh I love Russia and I love how you write him
neon kitty chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Thank you for punching and stabbing me in the feels with this fanfic! I love it, but it kills me to read that Gilbert is going insane...
pinkdoughnuts chapter 12 . 12/24/2015
I like this story but it is quite the emotional roller coaster and I hope that Gilbert will take back his body quickly. The suspense may just kill me.
rainsoakedshoes chapter 12 . 11/15/2015
I discovered this fic two days ago and spent every free minute I had reading it. I'm sad to notice it has been abandoned. Hopefully you will finish it one day.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/6/2015
My phone is an idiot, forgive me. You hooked me on fanfiction so thanks are in order. I hope you get your passion back soon, for you write so wonderfully.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/6/2015
I don't have enough words to describe how much I enjoy this story. The honest truth is that you, with this wonderful creation, were the one to get me hooked
PrussianBrit12 chapter 12 . 7/13/2015
Hello! I'm sorry I didn't review the other chapters, i was so busy reading this AMAZING Fanfic! I bet you're thinking like 'But it isn't that good!' But i say it is! The suspense can kill someone, the mystery is even better but the whole plot and story line are just... I cant even find a word that makes it! So i'll make up one.
Fabufulmax - means so fabulous and amazing you just cant handle it.
sorry, im weird, But seriously, you have one amazing talent. I look forward for the new chapters and seeing what will happen. But i do have one question... Why did Ivan trade peices of his and Gilberts hearts! It made my gut twist XD. Well, have fun writing.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
I love this story! I really hope you finish it :)
FireFox Vixen chapter 12 . 9/9/2014