Reviews for How Strong
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Gaara'sFanGirl.Sasuke'sWife chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Thalassa: ηευ, ι αμ φρομ γρεεχε ανδ ι δο ενξου υοωρ στορυ:) ι πρεσωμε τηατ ιτ τοοκ μωχη πλαννινγ! Ιτ ις ωερυ φων λεαρνινγ αβοωτ τηις χωλτωρε.

Sukaro(translator): hey, I am from Greece and I do enjoy your story:) I presume that it took much planning! It is very fun learning about this culture.

Love from the foreign waffles academy(for students from other students to explore the Internet) thalassa and her translator, Sukaro. Section B. #185
Alice and Jasper forever chapter 16 . 12/29/2011
Okay! This story made me cry so many times! If imprinting was real i wish my crush would imprint me! I am crying again! I read a story before this and thought that one was the best but nooooo! This one is! PAUL AND SOPHIE FOREVER!

-AliceandJasperForever should write a sequel:)
Alice and Jasper forever chapter 9 . 12/29/2011
Omg! I call my online buddy named savannah savy! Tho it doesn't let me type in savy so I call her I love this story
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 16 . 11/8/2011
loved it
Louisa chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
Um, 5'8" is actually very tall for a girl, fyi. Short would be 5'0 to 5'3. Jus' sayin'.
gabycaldemeraz chapter 16 . 9/10/2010
I dnt even know how i hadnt read this story! i LOVED IT! reactions: cried when she threw mud at my wolfie's nose :(, whimpered when he went missing. Loved emily entirely, specially when she told jake he'd saved so, so she could save paul. Warms wy heart when jake kìsses his cousin's head. Paul's ENTIRE reaction to her telling him 'i love u'
air29 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Love your story its really good!
wrestlenascargirl chapter 16 . 7/20/2010
GREAT story! i LOVE ur stories!
ozlady80 chapter 16 . 7/13/2010
Another awesome story and i already read fhe first chapter of the next story!
Dyinglight-15 chapter 16 . 7/13/2010
wow u rock loved it soo much!
i know my abcs chapter 16 . 7/13/2010
i love it you put in such a cute ending i loved reading it
JJ-Jefferu chapter 16 . 7/13/2010
i loved the story. heres a sidebar. i've been changing diapers for over a year and i still put them on backwards. lol
RoseRedGurl chapter 14 . 7/13/2010
winchesterxgirl chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
that was awesome...i really loved the whole nose twitching part.

had me crankin up and after the day i had, it was so needed.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »