Reviews for Peace
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Very nice job :)
LyricsofEpiphany chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Beautiful. I find snape to be the most controversial character ever written and u adress his motives and "what could have been" in a pleasant yet thorough way :)
Slytherclaw96 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Very nice.

You kept the characters in, well, character and I like how, by no means, will Snape and Harry ever be friends but their peace can come.

It leaves me with a hollow feeling and a smile on my face, and that's how I want Snape fics to leave me.

Badbonita chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Nice - not only everus gained peace but I think Harry did too.
Dragon Soarer chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This was a great story! D I love this type of story, they just touch me so much. And yes, it has been done before, but this is now among my favourites in that genre! :) I also wrote a similar fic. Though it's as Snape dies, not afterwards. I quite like it though! Once again, great story, thanks for writing it! )
Alex chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
"Personally I'd say it's not my fault as you made it so bloody easy!"

Of course, it is not not his fault. The man abused him for 6 years. Why in the would would Harry have trusted him? Too bad Snape never grew up enough to admit the fact that his treatment of Harry was wrong and extremely immature. He became an even worse bully than James Potter was. At least James wasn't so cowardly as to pick on opponents that weren't able to fight back. Snape was a coward (just not in the way Harry meant it when he said it); using his position of authority to make sure the person he fought (Harry) couldn't fight back.

He may have helped in the war, but that man deserves very little respect until he admits that his treatment of his students was wrong and utterly unprofessional.
Ella chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
You are amasing! it made me cry. never give up you really have a gift :)
Violet Scarlet Lily chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
aww...i really liked that. really. honestly. I really enjoyed that.