Reviews for The Most Common Lie
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
I wish Gibbs (and the team) had treated Tony this well after this event. I wasn't happy with how the show handled it at all. This is way better. Thanks for writing it. xo
Jimelda chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Oooh this is exactly the kind of episode tag I was looking for. Nicely done!
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Hi, excellent story. I can totally see this happening in my mind's eye. Although Gibbs keeping his cool with coffee spilt? I would have expected a parting shot at least, LOL.
Thanks and cheers!
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I like the pool about how long Tony could make it without being accused of murder a lot. I think it was the best joke in there. Great job, too!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Poor Tony

At least he knows he has the team and more important Gibbs by his side.
Alisa123 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
wish we could have seen this on the show...didn't like how tony was treated by gibbs and the team.

alisa
Mulderette chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Excellent. Love how you characterize Tony & Gibbs and you did a great job getting into Tony's head. Very nicely done :)
Pough chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Oh, man, my friend, another great fic. I so enjoy your writing. It's clean, the characterization is dead-on, and there's a natural flow to it. So few writers know how to build in pauses. Personally, I think it's because we're musicians.

Really, really lovely. I especially liked the weaving together of the rules. Nice!

See ya,

Pough
sterno chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
VERY GOOD STORY. TOO BAD TV AND THIS SHOW DIDN'T HAVE TIME FOR A SCENE LIKE THIS! WOULD HAVE BEEN ENJOYABLE TO WATCH THE INTERPLAY BETWEEN THE ACTORS.. THANKS FOR WRITING IT!
Doni chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Kinda sad, but very well done.
xenascully chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
i really love how you write; the dialogue and mannerisms are very well done. I like the humor as well-very spot-on. I enjoy your stories and look forward to more of your stuff:)
Hope06 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
awww hugs to tony

charcters were so well done it was scary even the actions from Gibbs he does soften slightly when it comes to tony
aredhela82 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Great story! Thank you :)
jediyam chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
intense, so many different emotions, loved it!
Laine3112 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I think all Tony fans felt the heartbreak of that particular Tony/Jeanne scene near the elevator.

I loved this as a oneshot. Mainly because (although we Tony/Gibbs fans love it) too much deep and meaningful dialogue can take these guys out of character. It can be difficult to get the right balance but you've nailed it with this story.

Very nicely done, L