Reviews for What will you do for Love
Kammy chapter 7 . 7/2/2015
Good fanfic, I just have a problem with inuyasha's behavior. Sure he's possessive and gets easily jealous, but not borderline abusive. He's no Christian grey. Yes borderline abusive, he's scary in his actions to the point where Kagome is fearful and miserable. He also stalks her when they have no relationship (besides employee and employer) that is based on CONSENT. He seems more like a Christian Grey in this fanfic. Also Kagome is right; she isn't a possession, in the way Inu uses 'mine' he doesn't mean it in the way of 'my significant other' he means it as 'my possession/object'. Also consent is a HUGE problem here: there is none. Or little to none.
Nekko chan chapter 8 . 6/5/2015
Aww I really hope you update this. You've come quite a long way and I'm loving your writing style. If you continue this then I'll be here to review and support you. Fighting!
MadamScorpio chapter 8 . 3/21/2015
vice presidentsecretary? thats different
MadamScorpio chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
again...dumb...she is a dummy...point blank
Independence and being stubborn two totally different things
MadamScorpio chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
Kagome is an idiot...she is not independent but a bitch...she is walking a fine line between that lol
jinulover chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
I loved it please update soon...I can't wait for the next chapter D
Warm-Amber92 chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
Oh Naraku why can't you just accept the word no. Can't wait for the next chapter an how this lovely couple are going to handle the crazy that will be headed their way!
Nicole13-1991 chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
I was really excited when i saw that you updated this story. ) i cant wait until the next chapter!
inu-love-kag chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
i_like_it_pls_make_more_soon_I'll_like_to_read_more.
Punkkles chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
this is a great story please continue it i want to know what happens next
suikidoen chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
Come on Kaggy we all know if you didn't want to be his mate you wouldn't react the way you do :)
ForeverxWeird chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
Going on alert and favs. update soon please!
inu-love-kag chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
next_i_want_to_read_more
Nicole13-1991 chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
hey this was a good story. cnt wait til the next chapter
inujj88 chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
this was a great chappie! i can't wait to read more. i really liked the way that inuyasha just took over control of Kagome. update soon, can't wait!