Reviews for Nana's New Life
Crazy Rob chapter 1 . 5/29
Oh. Fuck. YES!
Reading a Pulse chapter 3 . 1/5
Kudos to you for correcting a flaw that made Chapter 2 a confusing read (unclear transitions between perspectives). Now I can better enjoy this oddball tale that (thankfully) has more on its agenda than just making Nana happy. It's funny, touching and well-written. I hope it continues one of these days.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Here's a link to Nana's everyday life, if anyone's interested
Faust91x chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Ah thanks for saving Nana!
Ubersupersloth chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I've never heard of "Nana's Everyday Life", but, I like this story, nonetheless.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Okay, Nana obviously had one screwed up life prior to this. But now, she's about to live a new life with the greatest family of psychopaths ever. Crowning Moment of Heartwarming indeed!
HiddenMaster chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Nana's Everyday Life is, as mentioned in the story, one of the most depressing online comic/mangas of all time. I barely even knew Elfen Lied and yet still shed a few tears by the time it was over.

You, meaning the author, have done something special. In a series with little light, you have started to illuminate it. The fact that it is the TF2 staff bringing their crazy awesomeness is just icing on the cake.

I believe you have characterize Nana very well, and every moment where something nice happens for her is just so adorable that I feel as if my heart warms a little. Probably not a good sign medically in all honesty, but reading this is sure as hell worth it.

The TF2 staff is also, in all honesty, perfectly characterized. I can find no fault with them whatsoever, and I have to say I like where you are going with the Pyro's backstory in this. I think the scene that really embodies your understanding of the characters, though, is when Spy is revealed to have already known what Pyro would look like. It feels so in character for him to know that as, well, he is the Spy. The TF3 caste interactions with Nana are just adorable.

This is a story that, despite being only three chapters long, already has me hooked and connecting emotionally to the characters. Congradulations. Many stories try to do this, often exceeding over a hundred thousand words, without accomplishing it. You managed it in under nine thousand.

I just want to say this before I sign off. Keep writing this. There is too much fanfiction that is just bad in and of itself, but this is one of the golden ones. Don't let it wither on the vine like so many others.
Mitt T chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
This story was better than expected.
Keep it up!
Dragonkingofthestars chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
I read the comic that is half of this TF2 cross over, I was,, sadded (I have a heart of lead unfortanitly) glad to know in your part of the multi verse she has a happy life.

While what you have up is excilent in onto it self, will you be makeing a chapter four? i know i would be more then eager to read it, and i strongly suspect I would not be the only one.
The Plasma chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Simply beautiful, just what I needed. Thanks.
RainKrystal chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
There desperately, desperately needs to be more of this!
Chirishman chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Iloled. A worthy effort good sir. Stories like this make it worthwhile for me to slog through the Sherlock Holmes/Loki (Thor Movie) slash fics that make up so much of the content on this site.
FluffyNevyn chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
_ !
Madork Gunna chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
It's beautiful. Really, what else can I say? Looking forward to your future endeavors.
tiedwithribbons chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
I like this! I like it a lot!

Although...some things are bothering me:

1 - If Nana's living with the Engineer, where are the rest of the REDs living?

2 - Has Pyro told the others about his past? And if he really IS a diclonius, why hasn't he used his vectors? Has he lost the use of them? For that matter, why hasn't Nana used HER vectors?

Could you please answer my questions in the next chapters?

As to what should happen next...I think all the REDs should survive, and maybe we could have a little more detail on Nana's life with them, as well as the circumstances regarding her adoption.