Reviews for Drunken Drabbles
EvanescenceAngel chapter 8 . 2/7/2012
So funny to read, so awkward to read when you think of your cousin named Scott... XD

Good job! (That's what he said)
EvanescenceAngel chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
AWESOME! I've read all of these, and they're awesome... Just so awesome...

HatHawk phone you-know-what made me laugh so hard! XD
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
Oh god dont do that and i like hawthawk for duncan and your charcter (im not even gunna try to spell it and im on my phone)
kakashinightroad chapter 8 . 9/11/2010
I believe you should. Maybe with enough begging he'll forgive you
Lexislikesasliceoftoasttoday chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
Now signing in, can't be arsed

BEG YOU FOOL! BEEEEG
ILoveYouLikeNiallLovesNandos chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
you better write him a belated birthday fic! or else i'll call sierra! i've already read The Bennet Trials now i want a new bennet trials
A.B.Lexis chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
CHRIS CAN FIX MY WASHER!

LOOOOOOL Chris.

Do HatHawk cock-teasing 8D
A.B.Lexis chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
ARGHFLARGRAAAAA

I F*CKING LOVE YOU!

No really, I do.

A combo of laughing at Boy Band Chris, Scott in that outfit, AND SCOTT'S HIPS DON'T LIE OH NOES!

Yeah. I read this on my psp this morning, because I do that before I get out of bed...

Arkadian Toad chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Aww, I didn't need a gift! I'd write ScotCh anytime!

This was horribly cute, you've done it again: written something absolutely brilliant.

I actually just finished watching the Alps episode (Cody and Noah dancing together FTW) and decided to try my luck and see if you updated. I was pleasantly surprised :)

Thanks for being awesome!
A.B.Lexis chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
HAI YOU, IT'S SHADOWLEXIS FROM DEVIANTART 8D

So, you know that pic I drew of Scott in pink socks...can I actually request that please? 8D

I'll tease you less with stuff...I've got Avery and Horatio...Horatio cock-blocks Duncan...LIKE LAST CHAPTER.

*waves cookies under your nose*
livingthegamecalledlife chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
Aw, cute. Honestly I really love this one. NoCo is really cute. Well, as usual I can't wait for more from you.
Arkadian Toad chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
As much as I love (and I mean love) ScotCh and Duncan/Shio...

Would you hate me forever if I asked for a little NoCo?

Umm... forget I asked, sorry. Okay, here's my actual reveiw (to like the last 3 chapters or something, sorry):

AGH Sierra kind of creeped me out but good for Scott trying to defend his man (I swear that sounded better in my head).

And I love Shio. So much.

Great job, loved it!
LoveIsAJokeWithNoPunchline chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
*claps* That was great. Poor Duncan, but he did deserve it.

And I'm actually worried about what Shio could've bought if it made Duncan that interested. lol.
livingthegamecalledlife chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
This and the last chapter were awesome (as usual)! And I just found it creepy she found that out (and everything else she has found out about the contestants), but at least we now know some of these things... even if I really hate her. :-)
Rika chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
Awww...does that mean that there won't be any Duncan/Horatio? I like that pair so much you can't take them away from me!