Reviews for Some Mad Hope
khazrn43 chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
Ok the reviewer who says no Ohio kid would play college ball in Louisiana is full of crap. If your good any college in the country will want you. You aren't limited by geographical location. Yes colleges like to recruit from in state but talent is talent. Kid played on my sons HS team in Illinois and was recruited by Texas A&M. So he or she is a fucking moron. I appreciated the fact you didn't name the school. And there are tons of rivers and creeks in Louisiana he could get to and you did say Finn drove quite a ways from town so the levee wasn't in the city. I hate when reviewers nit pick on nonessential details.
khazrn43 chapter 10 . 12/3/2017
Great character study and growth from both Finn and Rachel. Ended kind of abruptly. Feels like it need some more. Why didn't she go to London? How did she decide? How did she get to his apartment? Leaves lots of questions.
Honor their tether! Remember our drummer!
Blue rose chapter 10 . 10/16/2014
I can't believe the person who reviewed before me was so RUDE ! Really you read the story and all you can comment about is where Finn plays football ! I'm British so don't know a lot about American football or who plays where , levy's ect but that does not distract from the story and the characture's in this heart warming story . Well done
Bad Writing chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
You should stop writing stories about football no high school player from Ohio can play college football in Louisiana I believe the school you have him at is supposed to be LSU there are no rivers or levees near LSU learn how to research things before you write it won't make your better writer at least you research would not have to suffer while reading
Loveydoveface chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
Loved it!
JannP chapter 10 . 2/17/2011
I should've known that I would fall in love with this instantly because I'm a long-time Matt Nathanson fan (like before he even hit the radio), but the story in and of itself was absolutely beautiful. Your writing is amazing and I love your characterizations of these two as grownups.

I know it's been a long time since you wrote this, so sorry I'm late to the party. But I couldn't not leave you a note and tell you well-done. This one is going on my favorites list for sure.
RockerPrincess83 chapter 10 . 10/23/2010
That was a great story. You did an amazing job. It really was the perfect ending
RockerPrincess83 chapter 9 . 10/23/2010
I loved it! Finn's just too sweet
RockerPrincess83 chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
Perfect ending to that chapter :D
RockerPrincess83 chapter 7 . 10/23/2010
I loved this chapter :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
Yay finchel resumes! :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
That was cute
RockerPrincess83 chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
I loved this chapter. I couldn't help smile like a dork through the whole thing.
RockerPrincess83 chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
This is getting interesting... :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
This looks to be a good story. I'm looking forward to reading more
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »