Reviews for Saving Grace
B4bidden.Products chapter 48 . 11/7/2014
Pls pls pls update i was really enjoying this story
Dimitri's Secret Lover chapter 48 . 1/22/2014
are you going to finish the story? please finish the story its so good! Will there be a Rose and Dimitri baby, can you make it so that they can have kids? I really want a rose dimitri baby! Please update!
Guest chapter 44 . 1/1/2013
Great storyline especially the comment Rose made abt Jesse and Ralf. I'd like 2 know if Abe & Janine's baby is a boy or girl. FYI it should totally b a boy that's a lot like Janine, it's only fair since Rose is so much like Abe.
Guest chapter 43 . 1/1/2013
YES! Adrian & Sydney r finally getting married.
Guest chapter 41 . 1/1/2013
The beginning was wonderful, a touching moment tween father and daughter. And the 2nd part was good 2. It captures how we often have a tendacy 2 think way ahead of the present.
Guest chapter 40 . 1/1/2013
Abe & Janine's concerns 4 their unborn child r genuine as well as Abe's concerns 4 Rose. It's nice 2 have someone who cares so much.
Guest chapter 38 . 1/1/2013
Daniella finally gets 2 meet Alexander that's exciting.
Guest chapter 37 . 1/1/2013
That's a really nice chapter.
Guest chapter 35 . 1/1/2013
Wow that s.o.b. musta put her through a lota hell. What a dry excuse 4 a person.
Guest chapter 34 . 1/1/2013
Nice twist 2 the story.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/1/2013
nice the babies going to be born hope it's healthy.
Guest chapter 32 . 1/1/2013
whole thing with Stan and Rose is absolutely hysterical. the alchemists are kind of pathetic so I mean really it's kind of bigoted, but it really does capture all of Sydney's worries from bloodlines. looks like Abe & Janine are finally working things out which is good because they totally belong with each other.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/1/2013
Good, but I think ur going 2 far w/ Tatiana. Granted she was kinda a bitch n the series, but I think she had good n her to & I think she would have eventually gotten over Lissa & Christian had she not been murdered n Spirit Bound. Sides that I really think she would have liked Sydney.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/1/2013
nice chapter really about time that rose and her father started getting along.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/1/2013
Things seem to be coming together nicely.