Reviews for Chuck vs The Prodigal Daughter
jinxed97 chapter 30 . 9/29/2010
Great chapter...Obviously, he doesn't have Chuck emotions.
atcDave chapter 36 . 9/29/2010
Very funny confrontation between Sarah and the kids in the van. I like the Volkoff tie-in; good job keeping up with the show even in an extreme AU.
shortpinoyguy chapter 36 . 9/29/2010
ONce again nice job Bill. A funny way to punish Kat and Sparky.
Tynianrex chapter 36 . 9/29/2010
That was some creative parenting in the van, lol. Its good to see Sarah being a mom. Sarah, not Agent Walker. She has really evolved as a Character. And Volkoff industries? Nice way to update this AU with the current season.
Notactiveanymore112 chapter 36 . 9/29/2010
Great job with this one! The punishment was so funny. It was so nice to have a little family reunion. Can't wait for the next one!
kdzl chapter 35 . 9/27/2010
I love this story, keep up the amazing work!
tw200 chapter 35 . 9/26/2010
WOW! this is good stuff... This is really good stuff. I love this story. Daniel Shaw I hate... he is the only thing about this story that I don't like. tw
atcDave chapter 35 . 9/26/2010
I like how you built tension while using humor in a lot of this chapter. And I believe you're the first to mention Volkoff! Fun read.
Tynianrex chapter 35 . 9/26/2010
Great chapter, Spy and family wise. I know that you alredy write a big Intersect vs intersect showdown as the climax of the dark intersect, but another big fight could be nice. Perhaps Chuck and Sarah double-team vs Shaw? Does Shaw even has an Intersect in this storyline?
NickyR chapter 35 . 9/26/2010
WOW! The brotherly/sisterly bickering never gets old, I find myself laughing so much when you write them. I also loved the chuck/sarah little bickering about "stages of relationships". I was reading and everything was good, and then daniel shaw was spotted! This made my blood boil, i have so much dislike for him its not even funny. I just hope that kate doesn't fall for his trickery!
shortpinoyguy chapter 35 . 9/26/2010
Nice Bill...the Sparky and Kate fighting was funny. Can't wait to see what happens to Shaw.
Notactiveanymore112 chapter 35 . 9/26/2010
Great job with this one. I love how you showed the bad ass mom in Sarah. Even at Sparky and Kate's age, they can still feel like a child at times. Setting a trap like Hook,Line, and Sinker.
Tynianrex chapter 34 . 9/23/2010
I guess that Bryce is a lot like the other Bryce after all, huh? I realize that Im enjoying the family dynamic more than anything else on this fic, so, Im looking foward to get the whole extended family together at last (including the awesomes, of course.
NickyR chapter 33 . 9/22/2010
I have to say that sarah putting quincy in his place was beyond awesome, and I was laughing the entire time :)
NickyR chapter 32 . 9/22/2010
I absolutely love the kate/sparky love/hate relationship!
426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »