Reviews for Chuck vs The Prodigal Daughter
Oxnate chapter 20 . 12/18/2012
Wow, that was a good story. And yet, it's not even half over.
ChuckFanForever chapter 49 . 10/14/2012
Got into Chuck late, thus fanfic even later! Better late than never though! Just completed mission of reading all your stories before I move on. Thanks for the incredibly entertaining journey! I've enjoyed it as much as the TV show and in some aspects even more than our beloved show. Long live Chuck & Sarah!
Ash2134 chapter 49 . 4/11/2012
Wow this was absolutely amazing, found it so enjoyable the way it was wrote and the Alex and Kate early part was really fun to read. I am glad you went this way with the story instead of the getting lost in drugs way. The storyline was really enjoyable and the OCs were amazing as always.
Dan Schultz chapter 22 . 10/25/2011
I got to this story late. I just started reading fan fiction recently. I am loving your original characters
SpreadtheNerd chapter 49 . 6/7/2011
I know that I'm reading your stories a little late but I'm actually loving them. Finish the real relationship arc and now this one. Absolutely brilliant, your original charaters are truly believeable both Elise and Janice kind of remind me Carina with her ways. It's a shame that you have stopped writing, I hope that you pick the ball back up again sometime soon and write the Art of Seduction.

Feynman1968 chapter 22 . 5/18/2011
I am obviously reading the fic a little while after you finished it and having just read your note at the end of Chp 22 I was motivated to comment. Thus far, I have been entirely captured by this story. I think perhaps because of, not in spite of, the fact that Chuck and Sarah and their angst is not the center of this story. It is an AU of an AU and I like the characters that you are crafting. I'm not sure I would have liked the 'Kate gets into drugs and sex' story (but I might have), as I can't imagine the first born of Chuck and Sarah being led astray too easily. She would be too tough and smart (equal measuring Chuck and Sarah) for me to believe she could so easily twisted. Nevertheless, this is a great story and while not a typical 'Chuck' story, I am really enjoying it and am glad that you decided to stick it out. Thanks
shortpinoyguy chapter 49 . 12/13/2010
Bill, first off great ending to the story and though I'm dissapointed in your retirement I commend you for being an awesome writer.

You, as well as Sharp have most definitely given writers like myself something to strive for in being able to articulate a story in order for others to imagine to the point where it brings out every emotion. You did and I tip my hat to not only you but every writer.

Anyways, thanks for the stories.
Anonymous chapter 49 . 12/6/2010
Fantastic story, I love this story arc. This story is my favorite one of the whole arc. I am sad to see it end. I will be reading all of them again soon.
mR b-12 chapter 49 . 11/18/2010
Hey, i would just like to say i have read all chapters of this story and to be quiet honest im not must of a reader but once i read the first chapter i had to read it all.

This story is out standing loved every bit of it, tbh i wish it had more chapters to read. hey maybe one day you might come and carry on the story but if you do i would love you to pm me so i can read it.

Thanks I really did enjoy that very much.

Mark Brooks
jinxed97 chapter 49 . 11/16/2010
Great story...look forward to more from you in the future.
NickyR chapter 49 . 11/15/2010
First let me just say that I respect you as a writer and that you are one of my favorites before I get into the last chapter and how I think you eneded it perfectly, let me just state, that I believe you accomplished this -

"What I hope comes across in this arc is my belief that the show is making a mistake. They don't have to fear putting Chuck and Sarah together. Indeed, the stories become more interesting when they fight their challenges as a couple – not as two individuals."

and I hope that the show has the same ideas as you do, about not separating them. I will miss your writing and just know that if you ever decide to come out of retirement, I will be waiting for that email and if and when it comes, I will be thrilled to read and review it. Thank you for your hard work and dedication to the chuck fandom and thank you for always keeping the bar set high for current and future writers!
NickyR chapter 48 . 11/15/2010
CAN I JUST SAY THANK GOD, that sarah found out! Paybacks are a bitch and I cant wait to see what sarah does to elise :) My email alert wasnt working, so sorry for the late reviews.
Dwarfius chapter 49 . 11/15/2010
A great story as always Bill and its a shame that its come to the end really. I've always enjoyred your stories and your page has been bookmarked for me for over 2 years now. I hope that you get the vision again and come back to write for us once more. yet if not, Thank you for all the entertainment and joy you have brought :-)
Jess chapter 49 . 11/14/2010
Your stories are one of the few I follow religiously. You are an amazing writer and I am sad that your arc is over.
Nerds4thewin chapter 49 . 11/14/2010
Bill I really enjoyed the whole arc, and I think you ended it perfectly. If you decide not to write anymore (I really hope you will continue.) But just in case I want to say thanks for many hours of enjoyable reading. You are my favorite author on this site, and i for one will miss your stories. Not once have I ever started reading one of your stories and wondered if I should even bother to continue. I hope you write more.
426 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »