Reviews for Chuck vs The Prodigal Daughter
atcDave chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
I'm enjoying everything so far in spite of your ominous warnings! Love Chuck's take on Shaw, very funny, very fitting. Apparently Chuck (and Sarah) are still the only ones who can see through him!
zipfe chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
nice chapter, thanks for the update.

looking forward to more
tw200 chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
This story is alot of fun... With the exception of Danial Shaw.. I hate that name so much,,, perhaps before long you can burn him at the stake or something equally miserable.. I shouldn't admit about how much I hate Shaw. It is fun to read another one of your stories.. Sooo who is the bad guy leading this charge.. the president? Thanks
Notactiveanymore112 chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Great job with this chapter. I love the Katie/Casey bonding. SHAW? evil man he is.
jinxed97 chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Great chapter...can't wait to see Kate break fingers.

Of course, I am one of those that want the next part of Fake Relationship. It is about Sarah/Chuck ending up together, so I would be good with you writing it.
zipfe chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
great chapter, thanks for the update

looking forward to more.

regarding "The Art of Seduction", I would definitely read it, if you ever write that story :)
Melody90 chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Hi Bill! I just started reading your stories and I have to say I am addicted to them. Actually I should study for a huge exam but I just couldn't stop reading! I love all the characters you created. I usually don't like reading original characters, but Janice, Elise, they are really well written, as if they really existed. Good Job! Your stories are also always really fun to read, I mean, how do you always come up with that stuff? I'm impressed. Please keep up the great work, I can't wait to read more!

Oh, and by the way: I'd love to read The Art of Seduction! I just finished the Fake Relationship arc a few days ago and what can I say, I simply loved it. I'd love to see Sarah getting jealous even if they are together now on the show. Besides we really need stories like yours that tide us over the summer!

Melody
grimlock78 chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
This is starting out to possibly be your best story yet. Can't wait to see where your newest roller coaster takes us.
atcDave chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Dang are you prolific Bill. I wish all the big ongoing epics updated as often as you do. You make me feel a little like one of those 16 year old boys, wondering what Sarah at 50 might look like...

I don't know how much you're hearing from people about doing "Art of Seduction". For myself, I'm always happy to see another story from you but; Although I really enjoyed "Fake Relationship", I wasn't as enthused about "Cost of Love". Don't know why exactly. I always enjoy the moment in any "Chuck" story when Ellie/Devon learn about Chuck and Sarah's other life, and I do enjoy a Chuck/Sarah wedding; these are both things you hadn't gotten to yet with the Fake Relationship arc, so I would look forward to that. But for now I'm more interested in what you're actually working on.
Notactiveanymore112 chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
great job with this chapter! robbie is cute!
Tynianrex chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
I really like Kate. She got her mothers confidence and her fathers heart. Im looking foward to the flashback (I guess its a flashback)of Chuck and Sarahs last mision.

You should write the art of seduction. Yes, they are a couple now, but certain aspects of their relationship never gets really explored in the show. We have seen Chuck jealous, and we even have a bit of a jealous Sarah on The missing link, but the idea needs to be explored a bit further. The idea of Chuck playing Charmichel for a long mision is really appealing, and we have never seen it. Plus, the fake relationship is a great arc, and that it needs to be expanded.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I love your stories, but again with the sex angle?
Osced chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Great Chapter and a great introduction to a story about Kate, I'm looking forward to read the next chapter..

/Osced
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Couldn't say away from your favorite characters, could you? I don't blame you...great start to the story. Look forward to more...
tw200 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
WOW... a brand new BillAtWork story.. it just doesn't get much better than that.. AND ... this is a great start to what looks like it will be a great story..

You sooooo have my attention. The setup you started on this first chapter just wants me to know more.. Like who are these two that are trying to ruin Janice through Katie and who are they working for?

It has been long enough that most of the higher-ups would have retired so there must be new faces. Someone in the past must HATE Janice alot.

Great start, glad you are continuing to write you are certainly one of my all time favorites. Thanks
426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »