Reviews for Chuck vs The Prodigal Daughter
tw200 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
WOW... a brand new BillAtWork story.. it just doesn't get much better than that.. AND ... this is a great start to what looks like it will be a great story..

You sooooo have my attention. The setup you started on this first chapter just wants me to know more.. Like who are these two that are trying to ruin Janice through Katie and who are they working for?

It has been long enough that most of the higher-ups would have retired so there must be new faces. Someone in the past must HATE Janice alot.

Great start, glad you are continuing to write you are certainly one of my all time favorites. Thanks
NBStangGTCS chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
OH WOW! This is going to be good! I cannot wait to see where this one is going...

Muwuwhahahahahaha...(Draggin sportin an evil little grin)
siege98 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
very good story thought Dark intersect was the last one. I'm glad it's not.

I've been a fan of your writing for sometime, i have to say i love your works ever single one of them. i often read your stories again and again. keep up the good work. :)
zipfe chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
very nice start. Im looking forward to more
atcDave chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
What a nice surprise! Thanks for starting another story Bill. You're certainly going new places for Chuck fanfiction. This seems like a good start, and is clearly one of yours. Definitely something to look forward to for a while!

"actually, I was talking to Kate"; very funny line!
Tynianrex chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Yes! Bill is back! and with my favorite arc!

So, Kate have a dark side? Interesting. We know that Sarah used to have one (perhaps she still does?) Anyway, great begining, and the author note only makes it more intriguing.
Notactiveanymore112 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Oh My! Great start with this chapter. I love how even in their age the original team bartowski can still push their buttons. I'm loving Kate here. Awesome Job with this one. This will be sure read for all.
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29