Reviews for Chuck vs The Prodigal Daughter
mrh37 chapter 49 . 11/13/2010
One word AWSOME. I have read all the stories in this arc and they are awsome.
Notactiveanymore112 chapter 49 . 11/13/2010
Thank you for the awesome stories you shared. Especially this one, your OC's are one of the best that I read. Great work Bill with everything!
SeaJay28 chapter 49 . 11/12/2010
It's been a fun ride...beginning to end. Thanks for writing. I'm gonna miss it!
Spoils chapter 49 . 11/12/2010
Really loved this story, but then again I've loved all your stories. I hope you keep writing fanfiction :)
grayden 13 chapter 49 . 11/12/2010
i for one,would like to thank you for some of the best stories on this website.

i have read everything you have written and they are all excellent.

i hope you will continue writing.

robert grayden
Kailuagirl chapter 49 . 11/12/2010
Bill I have really enjoyed all of your stories. I love seeing your name come up because I know I am in for a good chapter. I hope this is not the end, but if it is thank you for putting such wonderful stories out there for this community.
C1640 chapter 49 . 11/12/2010
Bill, You Are The Best. Another excellent story. I truly hope this isn't the end of writing for you. I've ready every chapter of every story you've written and enjoyed them all except Vs The End of Hope. It was good writing but I'm not a fan of how dark that story got.

If it is The End. THANK YOU!
tw200 chapter 49 . 11/12/2010
Sooo the Arc ends... and all I can say is that this is probably the most fantastic, heartfelt, moving, and wonderful group of stories that I have read.. The journey that you have taken us on from Sexy Handler to Prodical Daughter is nothing short of unbelievable. I have laughed and cryed and every other emotion. I can't tell you how I look forward to the next chapter and then the next chapter.. I was one of your fans who wanted you to make the PD last as long as you could... and you did.. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. I hope this isn't the end of your writing. You should publish ! ! ! you are a better writer than almost everyone I read.

I have said so many times that you are the best of the best and I say it one last time. I hope that I have to eat those words when you write another story,,, perhaps not a Chuck and Sarah story.

At this point I feel the TV show is just winding up.. I doubt it will be either be extended or renewed.. to bad I hope I am wrong. The TV writers should read this ARC and I can't help but think they could get the train back on the tracks,, better would be to hire you to write the TV series.. That would be to easy and make to much sense that won't happen.

My parting comments are you are a gifted author and writer with an incredible imagination who has been a JOY to READ.

Thank you for all of your efforts. Alot of your stories and insights bless our lives and make us see how to be better,,, better friends, better husbands and wives, better partners and lovers, just better.. Thanks and God Bless you and your family. I wish you nothing but the best...
seaboji chapter 49 . 11/12/2010
thanks for another great chapter, and a great, great story. i certainly enjoyed this story and loved all the original characters. and i hope you're just going to take a break, not end your writing career! thanks again.
dolcegrazia chapter 49 . 11/12/2010
Wonderful chapter, wonderful way to end a series. Though, no offense, I don't think my home state will ever go red in a national election. :P I can overlook that. I've really loved this entire series, from the beginning, and I'm glad that you stuck with it. Think about writing more stuff!
Notactiveanymore112 chapter 48 . 11/11/2010
Great chapter as always. The Bryce amd Amy part was kinda cute. Team Sarah is so awesome!
Taliesinjoe chapter 48 . 11/11/2010
Well the chapter was good but then it started to get sour on me, maybe you like it a lot, but all this pranking, doing jokes and trying to best each other is getting to me, so i didn't enjoyed this chapter as i should have. And i missed Sparky. And Kate too. this supposed to be their moment but again the parents stole their thunder.
NickyR chapter 47 . 11/8/2010
what a nice surprise twist of events! I cant believe that elise was planning this the whole time, sarah is in for a rude awakening..I wonder what chuck will think of this? Bring on the chaos :)
Tynianrex chapter 47 . 11/8/2010
Elise's (or is it Sarah's) plan can go wrong in so many ways... I can't wait for next chapter. Excelent work!

By the way, in some point or another I've been every one of the type of drunks you described. You should write drunk Chuck with drunk Ellie and Sarah. That's comedy waiting to happen.
jinxed97 chapter 47 . 11/6/2010
Great chapter...want to see more of Chuck and his heroics though. Not nearly enough of him...
426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »