Reviews for All You Need Is Love
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Very good. My only criticism is that I think that with all those clues he had and was thinking about Hannibal WOULD have figured it out by the end. Apart from that, great job :)
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
That's right! All you need is love - and we all need more A-Team love! Go Hannibal and Face! :P
Tony mustang2gmx.ch chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Oh I'm so sad about Face. :( Hurry and put the pieces together Hannibal!

As always, a wonderful one-shot, thank you so much!
re-familiarize chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I love this whole series so much. 3

I must apologize, first and foremost, for how long it's taken me to review; I fully intended to sooner, but just never really got around to it. (Probably because I pretty much never review anything, ahahahaha. 8D;;) But these are just sweet and wonderful and ic for everyone. 3 They really are one big family.

Your Murdock characterization is one of the best I've seen in this fandom, as well. He's adorably ridiculous without being... gimmicky, if that makes sense? Idk, I guess what I'm trying to say is your grasp on the characters is one that few people in the fandom have managed to achieve so far. And don't even get me started on your BA, who, even with only a few lines, still manages to kick so much ass.

And that last scene with Hannibal and Murdock... it really made me smile. 3 Familyyyyy.

... I am going to stop spouting useless goop at you now and go back to lurking. But anyhoot. Thank you so very much for writing these. They have, slowly but surely, become my favorite fics in the whole fandom.
Rae chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I love this series.

Usually I don't like slash, but this is just too funny and awesome.

Plus . . . Beatles! Yay!

Rock on. Write more. Thanks.
Chocolate Wolf chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Oh God! This was so effing good! This one really broke my heart. Poor Face. T_T
Mabz chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Hello again! :)

Hahaha. )) OMZ. This is just EPIC. I mean, it's like a genfic but it's got the undertones. Pero, what I really like here is that the reality of the situation. The gravity of what they're feeling. It's the hurt of loving someone you can possibly never have, and yet, he's still hoping. You grasped that concept. And I love you for it. :)

OOOOOH. THE MY WAAAAY SONG. )) You mentioned this on the earlier fic diba? Hahaha. )) Well, my dear, you're a little bit outdated. I hear, it's Nobody, nobody but you, na. ))

Pero really. I just really love your writing style. It's like light-heated comedy with a twist of angst and reality. ;)

Your nearly obsessed fan whose waiting for another fic.

Mabz. :)
The Watcher4 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
At last! The pieces are beginning to come together. Soon our Jedi Hannibal will see the wisdom of the Force!

I really, REALLY love this series! I can't wait for the next installment; your character voices are spot on!
Otherwise Known As chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
awww . . now i just wanna hug facey! you are like the A-team ultimate! i just love this series you've been writing!
Rusty-Spotted Cat chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Finally! Hannibal is beginning to figure it out... sort of. I love it! I'm addicted to these stories now and I can't wait for the next one!
PrettyArbitrary chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
"Hannibal tried not to smile. Maudlin didn't even begin to describe this. Blackmail material was a better phrase but he took pity on his poor lieutenant, who probably wouldn't remember this come morning, if he were lucky."

*cackles*

Poor B.A. Poor Murdock! He hates having to get his marbles together. I love the sense of companionship you include in your stories. These men would do anything for each other, romance completely aside. It's probably why I love them so much. :)

Their traveling all over the world makes perfect sense to me; in fact they'd probably be safer out of the country than in it. And if Manila welcomes them, why not spend a fair amount of time there? :D

What *is* it about that song that inspires riots?