Reviews for One Street Over
Trickster22084 chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
Oh please bring this story back. Love it!
alisapay1 chapter 17 . 5/25/2013
Okay, here is some love: I loved this story, I think you are an exceptional writer to make me have so many feels while reading and right now I feel kinda sick that there are no more chapters! You left it on a cliffie and said that there are more to come so I think it's not an abandoned story, but it's been more than 2 years! I know that you have a RL and are not paid to write FF but come on :). Please post something! I'd love to read more of your stuff!
I read Quarterback Rush, which was also very good. Thanks so much for writing such a great story! Mwah! Luv ya!
alisapay1 chapter 14 . 5/24/2013
This chapter was awesome! So detailed and wonderfully written! Thanks so much for writing. Mwah!
alisapay1 chapter 11 . 5/24/2013
Loved the part of time marching on no matter what. Damn Edward! Jeez. I have faith so I will keep reading! Mwah!
alisapay1 chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
Wow. This chapter gutted me. So painful for Bella. A testament to great writing that I had such intense feelings. Ugh!
alisapay1 chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Hi! I'm enjoying this story so far! I heard about it from being rec'd in the 'Quarterback Rush' story! But it doesn't look like you've completed this story! I'll continue reading though, but I probably won't review each chapter til I get to the last chapter. Thanks for writing!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 17 . 2/17/2012
Hello, you haven't updated for a while and wonder if you dropped this fic or if you plan to continue.

Thx
vpg26 chapter 17 . 11/29/2011
I so hope you finish this story as I really have enjoyed reading. Look forward to additional chapters. Great job
OBlossom chapter 17 . 11/28/2011
I stumbled upon this while perusing tufano79's favorites page and was intrigued enough by your description to read the story- breaking my own rule, while I was at it.

I normally only read completed stories after a certain amount of months since updating, but found myself breaking down... and I have to say, your story is wonderful.

I'm not going to whine about how long it's been since you've updated, but I will ask if you plan on finishing the story. It really is a great body of work and it would be a shame to leave it undone.

Hope you choose to reply.

Thanks.
TwiValleyD chapter 10 . 10/30/2011
I'M SORRY BUT YOUR AN ABOUT BELLA HAVING TO BELIEVE EDWARD IS GONE FOREVER TO BE ABLE TO TRUST HIM FULLY DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. HOW IS HIS ABSENCE GOING TO MAKE BELLA TRUST HIM AFTER WHAT HE DID? HE TOLD BELLA THAT HE WANTED HER AND WOULD WAIT AND BE PATIENT, SO HE DID BASICALLY CHEAT. I THOUGH I LIKED THIS EDWARD, BUT AFTER WHAT HE DID, INTOXICATED OR NOT, HE'S A CHEATING LYING BASTARD.
MaEsTaMa chapter 17 . 8/6/2011
"avion" it has an accentuation mark too "avión".

Great chapter, I hope that you take on the offer of me correcting you lines in spanish...remeber that I am latinamerican
MaEsTaMa chapter 14 . 8/6/2011
"Hola, me llama Edward." The correct way is "Hola, me llamo Edward.

cuanto cuesta una…hamburguesa con…queso?" Because "cuanto" is being use in a question, it needs a accentuation mark "Cuánto" Also for us their is no difference in a hamburger but in reality you would say "¿Cuánto cuesta una hamburgues de queso?"

I can correct you lines in spanish if you would like
MaEsTaMa chapter 8 . 8/5/2011
Great chapter but you had something wrong in the lines that were in spanish. ¿Que estudió en secundario, amigo? ¿O no necesitan aprender un otra lengua en Británica?"

This part... you almost had it right but the correct way is "¿Qué estudiastes en secundaria, amigo?. When you ask a question in spanish, you have to put the accentuation mark and high school is written with an A in the end.

And the other line would be ¿O no necesitan aprender otra lengua en Inglaterra? As you see a took out the "un" and you say the name of the country, which is "Inglaterra" when you use "britanica" you are refering to a woman born in England of course if you want to refer to a male the word would be "britanico".

I know that I am messing some puntation mark but even though all my life I study spanish, I was never good with putting the accent in the words but this accent depend of which type of spanish you are speaking. Just so you know I was born and still live in latin america
mathisson chapter 17 . 6/26/2011
I havent laughted this much in a very long time. I absolutely love all of your British antics. I suspect your RL is as crazy as mine, however I really hope you finish this story. Edward just has to keep his word and take her to England...or he could just take me.
Girl who reads chapter 17 . 6/13/2011
I just found your story. I hope you are still working on it.