Reviews for The Last Moments
Sora Nadeshiko chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Oh! Pick me! Pick me! *jumps up and down* why don't you do something that goes like this... 'Never go Street Car Racing with the SAS'... basically Alex and Eagle make a truce to make the rest of the people in K-Unit make fools of themselves... and so, Tom makes up a crazy plan to go street car racing and Alex and Eagle leave the rest of them (k-unit)in the dust while getting fangirls in the process... You like?
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Aww. Too bad that Ian didn't realize it was Ash right then and there.
Dautr abr du Sundavar chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Whoah...powerful. Super-ultra-uber-extremely-utterly powerful. I think you captured the actions, reactions, and emotions perfectly. Great job!
Sarruby chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
KYA! I've been waiting for something like this. Or some part of me was.

It's lovely- it really fills in the blank spot. This historical fanfiction is also well-written: the different perspectives really enhance the telling.

The grammar, organization, and word choice of the story are excellent.

Please keep writing! (And you wrote that many of your stories don't make it to Fanfiction... they should! And if it's an original story, try FictionPress. com.)

PS: Ideas? *Grins* Plot bunnies, ATTACK!

(Never... in the SAS)

-volunteer to ? (train recruits? speak at seminars? educate the public? guard someone?)

-bet on ? (character's abilities?)

-drink

-go fishing (I dunno...)

-ignore ? (Wolf? Cub?)

-go/do [extreme sport] (Skydiving, bungee jumping, parasailing, that hanging-glider thing)

-go swimming

-meet ?'s relatives

-visit [location] (recreational park? Disney land?)

-team with the SBS (Secret Boat Service, yes it's real)

-play [sport]
rozaveRnB chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Loved your story loved how yuu actuAlly had me wondering watt would happen and wanting to reAd more Kant wait for more to read :)
biblioholic chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
So emotional...

I like the story since you actually mostly stuck to the book series' story line :)(except for the fact alex was there in your story)

I also like how you put alll three POVs and you show what they were thinking.

How did Ash detonate the bomb if he was standing so close to Ian, wouldn't Ian have noticed?
marisje chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
good one-shot

and for your next story...

- never feed eagle chocolate/coffee/suger etc...

- say to wolf that he ...

something like that?
HollyBlue2 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Aww that was really sweet... :)
loser94 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This is the first time I've ever read about Ian's and John's last minutes. It is amazing! So glad you posted this! :)