Reviews for A Classic Love Story
Guest chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
Me: good job terra and malicore.
Malicore and terra: thanks they are real idiots when comes to love.
Bb and raven: hey we heard that!
kill100germs chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Out of all your teen Titans stories I have to say that this is my favorite one. I liked how you kept them in character (bb was goofy and Rae was serious but not too serious). On top of that currently I'm in a lot of pain from having my braces on for two days and I really think that your story was well written and a good 30 minute distraction from the pain.
Darkflames and fire chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
o_0 This is SOOOOO confusing! It's a good story, really. But come on! Terra and Malchior are like bipolar in this story! First they try to get B and Rae together, then they try to marry them, and now they try to get them together again! Make up your minds people.
Sue-Drae chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
oh my gosh, you made me fall in love with We the Kings all over again. I'm not kidding- I'm singing along to Check Yes Juliet as I type... the wrongs words keep typing themselves... lace up your shoes, eh oh eh oh- grrrr, STOP BEING SO CATCHY!

I love your story 3
Katwizzle chapter 10 . 11/21/2011
amazing! you did a great job!
Hexpert chapter 10 . 10/31/2010
COOL! I LOVEEED IT! Terra and Malchior as fairy godmother/father? Hilarious. )) I hate them, but you made me loooove 'em. Of course Raven and Beastboy were and always will be the best! Write more! ))) PM if you need a
A La DarkAngel chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
All cool boys come on make some noise and say Ommm shanntiiii ommm! I knew I recognized the song! Haha that was so cute.
RavenxIsxAxBlackxRose chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
awesome end to an awesome story:) great job, this was fantastic

black rose
RavenxIsxAxBlackxRose chapter 9 . 8/23/2010
great! i like Tara actually helping rachel in this, its breaking away from the normal terra stereotype(which even i beileve) it was really great

black rose
teentitangirl25 chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
great ending chapter!

good job on this story!

cant wait to read your others!

:D
BG-13 chapter 10 . 8/22/2010
Hallalujah! Its a miracle!
FelynxTiger chapter 10 . 8/22/2010
a lot of random and cheerful at the end

super awesome story i like how you out the hole story to get in the way here and what a mistake from tara XD

you know i reslly enjoy it

good good (as always)
BG-13 chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
I think Terra and Malchior being the good guys is so messed up and wrong. But if it gets Rae and BB together than I'm all for it.
WolfBloodBaptism chapter 10 . 8/22/2010
You know, it was weird, but I enjoyed watching Terra and Malchior being good guys for once. Of course, I really don't consider Terra to be a bad guy per se, but that's how she's most often portrayed. Good for you! Enjoyed the ending!

WolfBloodBaptism
melanie swirls chapter 9 . 8/21/2010
Too lazy to log in, sorry,

Really? Ahhhh thats weird, and personally, i dotn want them to be the good guys, cause, they're bad guys, but if i have to deal with it this one , then just promise me it'l be mazing and awesome and written extremely nicely in the end, ok?