Reviews for Blood
naomis8329 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Wow.

I haven't read the others to go with this and will now, but wow.

What a passionate story. So many questions left unanswered for me at this time, I will read the others and catch up lol.

This is totally amazing, wow.

Take care

Naomi
interesting2125 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Nice and bitter, it is good to see the roles reversed and the darkness - or in Alistair's case, the vengeful obsession - overtake the "good guys". For all his stupid decisions, Loghain is a powerful dramatic figure and you developed his character nicely.
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
So what DID Alistair do to her? She's not his consort, she's his co-regent so I don't see why she'd just let him dominate her. Sure, he can fight and she can't but she would have more political power at the onset and he has to play catch-up, even hardened. It just doesn't seem realistic to me that Anora would let herself be cowed so easily.
Mirima chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I really am a closet Loghain fan, and you wrote him so well here. This just goes to show what revenge does to a soul, evil twisted Alistair.
Persephone Chiara chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Oh...my...God.

That was amazing. Sad. Scary. And more plausible than the Golden Age of the Bioware epilogue. Alistair is utterly despicable and sick here. What HAS he done to Anora to break her so?

Dare I ask for more on this...? I am already totally into this, maybe more on what happened before?
Nos Astra chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Wow, love the story. Not only do you manage to make me feel sympathy for Loghain and Anora as Alistair is being outright cruel, you also remind me why Alistair one of my favourite characters. He can be cruel, unfair, selfish, naive, stupid ... you can never know what role he's going to play. There are few other characters that offer such a variety ... like, yes, Anora and Loghain, maybe Isabela. Very rarely other companions or NPCs rise above the role of the loyal lap dog.

You take three characters and put them into a situation that shows unusual sides of them. Very much appreciated.
mutive chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Wow, amazing story. How...horrible. Absolutely horrible.

What's frightening is that it actually seems possible. Alistair poisoned by hatred and slowly destroying the country. Not quite the "Golden Age" promised in the ending...
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Fascinating story. Unlike many of the fans, I have no problem whatever believing in the the possibility of Alistair-gone-bad. I hope Anora poisons him.
DarkMage6 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
-shivers- Creepy Alistair.

Loved the story though.
NuitNuit chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I rather like this piece. I think you did a fine job getting into Loghain's head. Interesting perspective to see what would happen if the Warden died, Loghain did not and Alistair was King.