Reviews for Stealing Hearts
im crying at 12:51 am because of this gorgeous story
jcmat43 chapter 1 . 2/13
Hey, are you going to write anymore? My wife and I both enjoyed this story, and I know that it has been four years, but we hope that there will be more! Thanks a bunch in advance.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/15/2014
I loved reading this and am a huge fan! Please continue to write this story as it is amazing and cannot stop reading!
Alpha101 chapter 13 . 6/2/2013
This is a great story! Keep up the good work!
Dino The Dino chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
I love this :D Please update soon, as I have nothing to read now I am at the end so far and I think I will go insane :O :D And same for homework here too -_-
Nightongale chapter 13 . 11/5/2012
Very, very nice! This is one of the best AC fanfics I've read. Please continue! I am eager to find out what happens next.
Civilized Monster chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
Absolutely amazing. This story is everything I've been looking for! Please continue soon; and know that if you can't do so, quickly, you'll still have me as a reader.
Civilized Monster chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
Oh, this was- this was-
D:

(Perfect, though!)
Civilized Monster chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
Lovely chapter. The competitive edge in it was thrilling at the least.
There's quite a lot of lap-sitting going on, too xD.
Civilized Monster chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Wow, that was great! Really, I don't know what else to say, hah.
Civilized Monster chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Short chapter, but it included small details that I think should and probably will come up in later chapters. Again, you've remarked on Rosa's strength, and that pleases me greatly. Especially since it was Ezio's thought and related to the issue of her injury. I'm glad that unlike most writers, you haven't been skipping around problems or fast-pacing a healing process. Nice job.
Civilized Monster chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Brilliant chapter. I was so surprised that it was Franco and my heart wanted to go out to him, but the way you wrote it made me realize that he was indeed a traitor, and helped me sympathize better with how the other thieves felt. Great job.
Civilized Monster chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love this so far! You've managed to successfully keep the strength of Rosa show through even this vulnerable and weakening situation. I love Antonio's comment at the end, and Rosa's behavior towards Ezio is very accurate.

Great work!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 13 . 6/2/2012
I knew there was a reason why i didnt like her father. Update soon! 3
Bystandereader chapter 13 . 3/4/2012
EEEk Awesome story C: I cannot wait to read more. Take your time on the next update, I'll be here waiting, lurking in the dark along with other readers w
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »