Reviews for Unexpected Romance & Pregnancies
Moons88 chapter 7 . 1/1
I do like it and the thing about the ultrasound and what they saw, well lets just say that it was a classic Dean response for sure ;)!
Moons88 chapter 6 . 1/1
Yay, it was like I hoped ;) good to know that the baby is Dean's. Well written as always.
Moons88 chapter 2 . 1/1
I don't know if you're still active, I've just thrown myself head over heels into Supernatural. Yes, I know I might be the last person on earth who haven't seen it yet ;) anyways, I wanted to say that you write really well and I feel like you've captured the characters really well. Although I did hope that the baby was Deans and that Jenny might just be keeping it a secret, but of course I'll keep reading.

/Moons
sara chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese update
nikole salvatore chapter 8 . 2/4/2014
I want to know how this ends!
ixistargirl89ixi chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
awww please update soon!
Cyvin Tyranea chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, Update! :(
Guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Make more!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
YOU NEED TO CONTINUE! Will something go wrong during, near or after the births? Will they be born on the same day? Will it be the sex the doctors had predicted? What are there names? So many possibilities here I gotta know! Keep writing!
Duckling654 chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
I read this a while ago but i didn't review cause i wasn't logged in...but i was scrolling through the open pages on Safari on my phone and i read the bottom of this chapter when you say could they really be having a close to normal life or whatever and i was like, HOLD UP! YOU'RE GONNA DO SOMETHING AREN'T YOU?
Guest chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
Aw love it! Can't wait for the next update!
PartTimeMuggle chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
I love it you're a greath author, please continue
deangirl72 chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
very cute story...update plz and thanks april
Gigglezs chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
I read the story from chapter 1 straight to eigh and I'm loving it so far. Great work.
TwinVamps chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
Great story so far. Update soon! xx