Reviews for Dissociative Identity Quandary
EchoWaves chapter 32 . 10/8
Oh wow! I really hope you come back to this amazing story! believable character development and awesome plot!
maji343 chapter 32 . 9/27
I know you updated this story a long time ago. Is there an ending?
beulah2013 chapter 32 . 6/14
Why doesn't Lee take over? Why didn't she ask him about all the other kids, about letting them get justice by ruining his career, his family life?
Not right.
Mystycal chapter 32 . 5/26
I just jumped on the TBBT P/S ship as a stowaway and this is the best (most interesting) rendition I have read. You got me hooked. I look forward to any future chapters.
Bethany chapter 32 . 5/19
Please please come back and finish this one day!

I read this story some time ago and have been waiting for over a year, periodically checking back for an update, come back! You have readers that enjoy your work a great deal.
Moonflower26 chapter 32 . 2/4
The plot is quite unique, and you write it very well. However for a person who hates when authors abandon their stories, 15 months is a pretty long break, considering that the moment of resolution is one chapter away. Please update when you can.
Yin - Yang M chapter 32 . 1/20
I wonder wil she able to fix Sheldon. update soon.
TheGirlBetweenMindAndSoul chapter 32 . 12/15/2014
Omg this was amazing. Please update! :))))
E chapter 32 . 11/22/2014
PLEASE continue and finish this story. Not only do I want to see Fabios arc concluded I want to know Lee's real deal. Is he a fake waiting for the other competitions to go away or is he the protector? Patrick hinted at something more sinister and I want to know if it's really Fabio.
Mrs Cassandra M chapter 32 . 10/19/2014
omg I hope you continue this I am anxious to find out what happens great work so far
skyford chapter 32 . 8/8/2014
I really want to know what happens next please keep writing.
Ryuu842 chapter 32 . 7/29/2014
Are you going to finish this story?
guest chapter 32 . 6/21/2014
This work has been in my head for little more then two weeks and keep me up in wonder. I beg to you PLEASE DO NOT leave the story on such a dangerous cliff.

Thank you.
Dsnynutz chapter 32 . 4/10/2014
Please say you are going to finish this story. I really want to know what happens next to Sheldon.