Reviews for Dissociative Identity Quandary
saynventeen chapter 32 . 5/22
Oh god this story is the death of me. Oh please please continue! fabio is my fave alter and i want to see how he will resolved the problem with the help of Penny.
I hope u find this fic again and spark some interest in continuing.
decipher chapter 32 . 12/24/2017
Please...please finish this story...It's really great and at a critical point.
Chippers chapter 32 . 8/21/2017
Agh no! I knew this was incomplete, but what a place to stop. I hope you get a chance to get back to this. It's such a unique story idea.
Chippers chapter 29 . 8/21/2017
I think that Lee is going to be a problem, and what the other alters have been warning Penny about. I'm suspecting he is just using Penny to help eliminate the competition.
Chippers chapter 11 . 8/21/2017
Oh my, seven! I know that's a relatively typical number, but for some reason I'd been thinking it was just Lee.
Chippers chapter 2 . 8/21/2017
Oh my! What an interesting beginning.
Learningtolovefanfic chapter 32 . 6/4/2017
OMG, I love this story...but it is not finished! Please write the end if at all possible. I have to know how this ends! I didn't see much in the way of errors except for some tense switching (compound verbs, indirect objects, and a few spelling errors like "ya'll. It's y'all. Your writing style draws in people from the first paragraph. It's not something I encounter very much; I usually get the interest by the second paragraph. Sign of a true writer.
brendafay chapter 32 . 5/26/2017
more?
ToshimiOkami chapter 32 . 3/5/2017
What an aweful cliff hanger! Are you still writing this? It's really addictive
amanda.rau chapter 32 . 4/6/2016
Loved your story. Found it riveting. Guess i wont know how it ends?
EchoWaves chapter 32 . 10/8/2015
Oh wow! I really hope you come back to this amazing story! believable character development and awesome plot!
maji343 chapter 32 . 9/27/2015
I know you updated this story a long time ago. Is there an ending?
beulah2013 chapter 32 . 6/14/2015
Why doesn't Lee take over? Why didn't she ask him about all the other kids, about letting them get justice by ruining his career, his family life?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Not right.
Mystycal chapter 32 . 5/26/2015
I just jumped on the TBBT P/S ship as a stowaway and this is the best (most interesting) rendition I have read. You got me hooked. I look forward to any future chapters.