Reviews for Waters of My Life
Susuki6789 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I liked the background, will there be a sequel? I really wanna know what happens to Carlos and Logan after this? How are they going to recover?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
jjj
CarganLover27 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
You actually do deserve feedback. Good Job. I really liked the ending. *teardrop*
Nicogol1995 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Loved it! Awww really really REALLY amazing story! I loved how Carlos turned out to be all loved and. Hurt because he was crying! Please write moooore!
Cole-That-Girl23 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I love it. Its amazing. Your amazing.

I read this story like... A long time ago and never actually reviewed... Mainly because I didn't have an acount and this story is how I found you, but I love this story! Yeahyahz!
anon chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Oh my gosh! That was amazing, and so, so hot! You're an incredible writer, and Cargan is my favorite pairing ever! So many exclamation marks.. Oh well.

First of all, I love that this was set during the time of BTFever, and I love how you incorporated Logan and his bongos, Carlos as a Jennifer. Yeah, it was amazing :D.

I love how Carlos just pretty much takes him - and then the whole thing about him not standing around, being a 'minnow', and just letting oportunities just pass by.. Wow. Okay, I think this may be (possibly) my favorite thing ever. Just the length, and the description and emotion is perfect.

I really like how against this Logan is, and how scared he is. I dunno; I just like it when he's weaker.. I also love how he's just so confused - having not even thought this way of Carlos before.. I love how he's beginning to want him, but can't do anything about it because of the hold on his wrists.

It's kinda sad that Logan doesn't even know what's going on with Carlos, though. How much everything the Jennifer's said must've affected them (Heck, he doesn't know what went on between them).

I love how Carlos tied him up with his silk scarf.. And I love how Logan justs wants to touch him so bad.

I love how this could tie back into how Carlos said he wants to be a tiger shark instead of a minnow, and now Logan's in his old, helpless little minnow position. I'm serious; Logan being so weak here, and Carlos taking control like that is really freaking hot. And the way you've written it... Amazing.

I love how Carlos clearly has feelings for him, and just can't wait any longer to take him - and, above all of the harshness, he's giving in those caring, sweet little movements. It's perfect.

and the ending.. Oh, gosh. I so wish that you would write a 'sequel' to this. It would make me feel so much better. I just cannot deal with sad Carlos. Plus, I want to see what you would make happen with them; how Logan would react to seeing Carlos after, and just how Carlos would be acting in , like.. what would happen to them.

Anyways, this whole thing was just beautiful, sad, hot, amazing, and perfect. :)
CarganForever chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
omg that was hot. haha.

i would love to see what happens after this - how carlos feels now (if he feels like he should continue being a jennifer or not), how logan feels, how logan confronts carlos about the situation, etc. and maybe a little revenge on logan's part, if you know what i'm thinkin' ;D haha
Crimson Torrent chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
lol All you could come up with?

That was really good.

I actually would like to read another chapter P
deceased5542421355 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
oh wow this was epic. fav
VictorG chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Well. You clearly deserv the feedback cuz your an amaizing writter!
a chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Wow. This is..wow. I'm like speechless. This was SO. D

GOOD.
of wonderlands and alices chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
WOW! That last line. You had me there, wow, so so amazing!
albert efron chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Okay this took FOREVER FOR ME TO FINISH. LOL. BUT SO WORTH IT. So well written and omg amazing. I loved it. Seriously
FleetlingAmethyst chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Holy crap... that was seriously amazing! :o
MiMiShiku chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
OMFG!

THAT WAS the GREATEST COGAN I HAVE ever READ!

I even cried at the end when u said Carlos sniffed!

U ARE OFFICIALLY MY FAVORITE AUTHOR FOR UNTIL I READ SOMETHING BETTER! (Which I highly doubt!:))