Reviews for Dealing With the Devil Within
machievelli chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Posted 24 May 2014, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents.

KOTOR Enroute to Korriban: Making a deal with your other self

The piece is nicely done. Using a reflection as in most such stereotypical scenes, with the 'good' Revan finally getting rid of a Red Crystal starting it.

The discussion went as I had anticipated, but if the 'Evil' Revan is a typical Sith, is this more like a deal with the Devil?
Nachtrae chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This. Should. Not. Be. A. Oneshot.

Nuff said :P

I'll be awaiting future chapters now! XD Whether they come or not lol.
Jack Hawthorne chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Very good story. :P Since I've played KotOR, I know what you're talking about too xD

Not much to say though. So annoying with good stories; there's rarely much for me to say about them. Much easier to give long reviews to bad ones... Though then, I feel like a troll xD
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I liked this one. Different or no, it was quite good.

I rather liked how he was changing the crystal in the light sabre. In some way I imagine that he's spitting in the eye of those damn Sith.

I liked how this thing is dialogue heavy. Some of the best fights are verbal in nature and the stakes are much higher than any fisticuff.

The dark side of Revan is a rather interesting character. HE's gotten the weaknesses of his light side down pat and he's using it against him. Betrayal is the way of the Sith, it's only a matter of when.

But I confess I almost wanted to laugh at the Dark Revan, when he said how his apprentice should have challanged him openly. How the strong lead :) IT sounds to me like a case of the sour grapes. HA! Poor guy.

Ta

Master of the Boot
graypheonix chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Heh, a good point then. I liked this one (and I really need to replay both KOTORs, even if the second is shit). In any, continue to update, ja ne.
untitledmind chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Oh, that was pretty damn good. 'Her for him,' sounds just like a compromise that Revan would make with Revan. Excellent!
VFR6 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010