Reviews for Fallen Idol
TArTuruswasgreaT chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Usually i hate seeing Percy negatively but this...wow! I think if even percy Jackson read this himself he wouldn't be angry. In fact i think he'll just try and not be so bitchy, mind me. Love it. Going to my favs.
Proud to be Plug chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I came across this on the VeritaVille "Shameless Plugging" thread. I'm glad I clicked on there now. This is a fine one-shot. You have done the impressive feat of writing a fic that can be very easily cliche in a way that is completely not cliche. I hope that makes sense. My point is that I think this is very good.

The Mount Octupus gag was very funny, but the ideas it addresses are quite deep. What really is heroism? And what does it mean to be a hero? This fic gives great answers to the questions it poses. I'm not sure if Percy is entirely IC, but the thoughtfulness of the fic make up for that in spades. So, overall, nice goin'!

-ProudtobePlug
lifeisabook chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This is is GREAT! It rocks! It has a very original plot and all the spelling and grammar seems to be correct, and I'm pretty nitpicky. Good Work!

~Lifeisabook
Everest24 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Wow. This was really, really, good! The characters felt real, and it's interesting seeing Percy in a negative light.

5/5
LupineSerpent chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Great title-it conveys the meaning of the story very well. Love how you portray the characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
UGH UGH UGH TERIBBLE! WORST THAN YOUR OTHER STORY. WITCH DOESN'T SEEM POSSIBLE! BUT I GUESS IT IS!
Popcorn Dominion chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
That, my friend, was epic. Mt. Octopus . . . catchy. XD And I only saw two typos. This calls for a high-five. *high-fives* All in all, it was awesome and I wish there was more.
texaskid13 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Very good, I'll have to favorite you!
we're all squares here chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This was... This was just... Wow. I've never seen anything like it before. It's original. It's fantastic. It's... So going on my favorites.

Anyways, good job. I love how you made it a brother of Percy not a sister. And I also love the fact that the great hero Percy failed to be his brother's hero.

Good job.

- Audreacity
wsxokn chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
That's so sad, but sweet. You should write a full story about Nathan.
Thursday 13 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Great story, I like the idea about how Percy doesn't 'luv' his half brother. In most Mary Sue fic he does, but this, this was amazing.
mfinga19 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This is a great story. I was almost crying.
storm-brain chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This story has been nominated for the Verita award! :)

The nominator said:

Wow... This is great. It's another Child of Poseidon fic, but it puts original twists on it.

Like:

1) It's a son; Percy has a younger brother.

2) His biggest goal in life is to be like Percy.

3) He soon becomes disappointed in Percy, his Fallen Idol.

Overall, this story is amazing. I highly recommend it.
You Know Who chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Now that was realistic. The whole angsty jealous character is always a hard one to write, but got him nailed down.
DarkSkiesStarryEyes chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I loved this especially Mount Octopus.